- Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Grieving, Acceptance.
- denial, anger, bargaining, sadness/depression, acceptance → DABSA
- Stages do not necessarily occur in this order, and > 1 stage can be present at once.
- The Kubler-Ross model, physician distress, and performance reporting.
- Smaldone MC1, Uzzo RG.
- Nature reviews. Urology.Nat Rev Urol.2013 Jul;10(7):425-8. doi: 10.1038/nrurol.2013.76. Epub 2013 Apr 23.
- Physician performance reporting has been proposed as an essential component of health-care reform, with the aim of improving quality by providing transparency and accountability. Despite strong evidence demonstrating regional variation in practice patterns and lack of evidence-based care, public out
- PMID 23609853
- How to handle a rejection. Teaching course presentation at the 21st European Stroke Conference, Lisboa, May 2012.
- Venketasubramanian N1, Hennerici MG.
- Cerebrovascular diseases (Basel, Switzerland).Cerebrovasc Dis.2013;35(3):209-12. doi: 10.1159/000347106. Epub 2013 Feb 28.
- The rejection rate by scientific journals may be rather high, sometimes up to 70-90%. On receipt of notification of rejection, one may experience various stages of the Kübler-Ross grief cycle--denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, with an initial shock and an intermediate 'testing'
- PMID 23466664
- Good grief: bereavement literature for young adults and A Monster Calls.
- Day G1.
- Medical humanities.Med Humanit.2012 Dec;38(2):115-9. doi: 10.1136/medhum-2012-010260. Epub 2012 Nov 8.
- Recent years have seen a proliferation of critically acclaimed novels for young adults dealing with bereavement. This is part of a 'bereavement turn'--a contemporary cultural movement to examine publicly our attitudes to death and grieving. This paper examines the narrative strategies in Patrick Nes
- PMID 23139394
- In our work, On Grief and Grieving Elisabeth Kubler-Ross and I wanted to revisit the stages for clarification in grief and loss. The stages have evolved since their introduction and they have been very misunderstood over the past three ...
- On Death and Dying Dr. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross And The Five Stages of Grief Excerpt taken from Dr. Allan Kellehear’s Foreword: “On Death and Dying” – 40 th Anniversary Edition “The book you are about to read, or reread, is one of ...
- slump, economic crisis
- banker''s acceptance
- see red
- sorrow, sorrowfulness
- microscope stage
- Betsy Ross, Betsy Griscom Ross
- James Clark Ross, Sir James Clark Ross
- John Ross, Sir John Ross
- Nellie Ross, Nellie Tayloe Ross
- Sir Ronald Ross