出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/06/15 17:08:01」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ヒトエーリキア症およびアナプラズマ症 human ehrlichiosis and anaplasmosis
- 2. エーリキアの生物学 biology of ehrlichiae
- 3. ライム病の治療 treatment of lyme disease
- 4. 成人におけるライム病の臨床症状 clinical manifestations of lyme disease in adults
- 5. 好中球減少症における感染の原因 infectious causes of neutropenia
- Synanthropic Birds Associated with High Prevalence of Tick-Borne Rickettsiae and with the First Detection of Rickettsia aeschlimannii in Hungary.
- Hornok S, Csörgő T, de la Fuente J, Gyuranecz M, Privigyei C, Meli ML, Kreizinger Z, Gönczi E, Fernández de Mera IG, Hofmann-Lehmann R.Source1 Department of Parasitology and Zoology, Faculty of Veterinary Science, Szent István University , Budapest, Hungary .
- Vector borne and zoonotic diseases (Larchmont, N.Y.).Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis.2013 Jan 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Abstract The aim of this study was to analyze synanthropic birds as risk factors for introducing ticks and tick-borne pathogens into human settlements, with an emphasis on rickettsiae. Altogether 184 subadult ticks were found on 5846 birds. Tick infestation was most prevalent during the spring. In
- PMID 23289394
- Lyme disease and human granulocytic anaplasmosis coinfection: impact of case definition on coinfection rates and illness severity.
- Horowitz HW, Aguero-Rosenfeld ME, Holmgren D, McKenna D, Schwartz I, Cox ME, Wormser GP.SourceDivision of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine.
- Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.Clin Infect Dis.2013 Jan;56(1):93-9. doi: 10.1093/cid/cis852. Epub 2012 Oct 5.
- Background. Lyme disease is transmitted by the bite of the Ixodes scapularis tick, which can also transmit Anaplasma phagocytophilum, the cause of human granulocytic anaplasmosis (HGA). Conflicting data exist on the frequency of coinfection and on whether Lyme-HGA coinfected patients have more sym
- PMID 23042964
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum Asp14 Is an Invasin That Interacts with Mammalian Host Cells via Its C Terminus To Facilitate Infection.
- Kahlon A, Ojogun N, Ragland SA, Seidman D, Troese MJ, Ottens AK, Mastronunzio JE, Truchan HK, Walker NJ, Borjesson DL, Fikrig E, Carlyon JA.SourceDepartments of Microbiology and Immunology.
- Infection and immunity.Infect Immun.2013 Jan;81(1):65-79. doi: 10.1128/IAI.00932-12. Epub 2012 Oct 15.
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum, a member of the family Anaplasmataceae, is the tick-transmitted obligate intracellular bacterium that causes human granulocytic anaplasmosis. The life cycle of A. phagocytophilum is biphasic, transitioning between the noninfectious reticulate cell (RC) and infectious dense
- PMID 23071137
- Prevalence of Tick Borne Pathogens in Horses from Italy
- LAUS Fulvio,VERONESI Fabrizia,PASSAMONTI Fabrizio,PAGGI Emanuele,CERQUETELLA Matteo,HYATT Doreene,TESEI Beniamino,FIORETTI Daniela Piergili
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science, 2013
- … In order to investigate the prevalence of tick-borne diseases, equine piroplasmosis, equine granulocytic anaplasmosis and Lyme borreliosis in Central Italy, blood samples from 300 horses were analyzed for the presence of antibodies against Babesia caballi, Theileria equi, Anaplasma phagocytophilum and Borrelia burgdorferi using the IFAT. … phagocytophilum and B. … phagocytophilum, reflecting an unprecedented degree of multiple exposures to TBPs in horses. …
- NAID 130003362124
- Survey on Tick-Borne Pathogens in Thoroughbred Horses in the Hidaka District, Hokkaido, Japan
- YBAÑEZ Adrian Patalinghug,SATO Fumio,NAMBO Yasuo,FUKUI Takashi,MASUZAWA Toshiyuki,OHASHI Norio,MATSUMOTO Kotaro,KISHIMOTO Toshio,INOKUMA Hisashi
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 75(1), 11-15, 2013
- … Using the indirect fluorescent antibody (IFA) method, 3.4, 92.0 and 97.7% of the horses showed antibody titers of ≥80 against Anaplasma phagocytophilum, Rickettsia helvetica, and Borrelia garinii, respectively. … Using PCR, DNAs from the peripheral blood of all horses were found negative with any Anaplasma, Rickettsia and Borrelia spp., while those from Haemaphysalis megaspinosa ticks were found positive for Anaplasma sp. …
- NAID 130001879687
- Prevalence of Lyme Borrelia in Ixodes persulcatus Ticks from an Area with a Confirmed Case of Lyme Disease
- MURASE Yusuke,KONNAI Satoru,GITHAKA Naftaly,HIDANO Arata,TAYLOR Kyle,ITO Takuya,TAKANO Ai,ANDO Shuji,KAWABATA Hiroki,TSUBOTA Toshio,MURATA Shiro,OHASHI Kazuhiko
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 75(2), 215-218, 2013
- … persulcatus ticks were coinfected with Anaplasma phagocytophilum and B. …
- NAID 130001879630
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum; Anaplasma marginale; Anaplasma platys(2) Description and significance Anaplasma phagocytophilumis an intracellular obligate pathogen. It is widely distributed and can be found in North America ...
- There are many diseases that can be spread by ticks but those most evident in sheep in the United Kingdom are: | Tick-borne Fever (TBF) - caused by the rickettsia called Anaplasma phagocytophilum, which spreads into the blood ...
|リンク元||「アナプラズマ・ファゴサイトフィルム」「HGE agent」「A. phagocytophilum」|
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum
- Anaplasma phagocytophilum