- indigenous bacterium
- (microbiology) single-celled or noncellular spherical or spiral or rod-shaped organisms lacking chlorophyll that reproduce by fission; important as pathogens and for biochemical properties; taxonomy is difficult; often considered to be plants (同)bacterium
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Characterization of arsenite-oxidizing bacteria isolated from arsenic-contaminated groundwater of West Bengal.
- Paul D1, Poddar S, Sar P.
- Journal of environmental science and health. Part A, Toxic/hazardous substances & environmental engineering.J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng.2014 Nov 10;49(13):1481-92. doi: 10.1080/10934529.2014.937162.
- Nine arsenic (As)-resistant bacterial strains isolated from As-rich groundwater samples of West Bengal were characterized to elucidate their potential in geomicrobial transformation and bioremediation aspects. The 16S rRNA gene-based phylogenetic analysis revealed that the strains were affiliated wi
- PMID 25137536
- Ecotoxicity effects triggered in aquatic organisms by invasive Acer negundo and native Alnus glutinosa leaf leachates obtained in the process of aerobic decomposition.
- Manusadžianas L1, Darginavičienė J2, Gylytė B2, Jurkonienė S2, Krevš A2, Kučinskienė A2, Mačkinaitė R2, Pakalnis R2, Sadauskas K2, Sendžikaitė J2, Vitkus R2.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2014 Oct 15;496:35-44. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2014.07.005. Epub 2014 Jul 21.
- The replacement of autochthonous tree species by invasive ones in coastal zones of freshwater bodies induces additional alteration of hydrochemical and microbiological characteristics due to decomposition of fallen leaves of non-indigenous species, which can lead to ecotoxic response of the littoral
- PMID 25058932
- Effect of anaerobiosis on indigenous microorganisms in blackwater with fish offal as co-substrate.
- Gunnarsdóttir R1, Heiske S2, Jensen PE3, Schmidt JE4, Villumsen A5, Jenssen PD6.
- Water research.Water Res.2014 Oct 15;63:1-9. doi: 10.1016/j.watres.2014.05.038. Epub 2014 Jun 7.
- The aim of this study was to compare the effect of mesophilic anaerobic digestion with aerobic storage on the survival of selected indigenous microorganisms and microbial groups in blackwater, including the effect of addition of Greenlandic Halibut and shrimp offal. The methane yield of the differen
- PMID 24971812
- 宮本 拓
- 岡山大学農学部学術報告 104, 35-47, 2015-02-01
- … It is produced from cow, mare and camel milk by a traditional method using indigenous starter cultures containing lactic acid bacteria, yeasts and other fermentative microorganisms. …
- NAID 120005537571
- Tar-free and Benzo[a]pyrene-free Hydrothermal Liquefaction of Bamboo and Antibacterial Property of Recovered Vinegar
- Yamashiro Keisaku,Ariffin Hidayah,Nishida Haruo
- Chemistry Letters advpub(0), 2015
- … The vinegar's selective antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus concerned with the atopic dermatitis and Bacillus cereus causing food poisoning in humans was confirmed, while no effect was found against Escherichia coli and Bacillus subtilis as being indigenous bacteria in natural environments. …
- NAID 130005087337
- Bacterial Community Composition in Oligosaline Lake Bosten: Low Overlap of Betaproteobacteria and Bacteroidetes with Freshwater Ecosystems
- TANG XIANGMING,XIE GUIJUAN,SHAO KEQIANG [他],Dai Jiangyu,Chen Yuangao,Xu Qiujin,Gao Guang
- Microbes and Environments 30(2), 180-188, 2015
- … An RDP seqmatch analysis showed that 169 sequences (31%) were novel bacterial sequences (<97% similarity to the closest sequences in GenBank), which suggested that specific indigenous bacteria inhabit this oligosaline environment. … An analysis of these communities may reveal how bacteria respond to increases in salinity and nutrients in the early stage of salinization and eutrophication. …
- NAID 130005083613
- Some of the indigenous bacteria are able to construct biofilms on a tissue surface, or they are able to colonize a biofilm built by another bacterial species. Many biofilms are a mixture of microbes, although one member is responsible ...
- 【表現パターン】indigenous bacterium [bacteria] indigenous belief 土着信仰 indigenous breed 在来種 indigenous capitalist 《an ～》民族資本家 indigenous community 土着[現地]コミュニティ indigenous company 土着文化 ...
- indigenous bacteria