- not occupied or engaged with; "readers unconcerned with style"
- easy in mind; not worried; "the prisoner seems entirely unconcerned as to the outcome of the examination"
- lacking in interest or care or feeling; "the average American...is unconcerned that his or her plight is the result of a complex of personal and economic and governmental actions...beyond the normal citizens comprehension and control"; "blithely unconcerned about his friends plight"
- showing no care or concern in attitude or action; "indifferent to the sufferings of others"; "indifferent to her plea"
- being neither good nor bad; "an indifferent performance"; "a gifted painter but an indifferent actor"; "her work at the office is passable"; "a so-so golfer"; "feeling only so-so"; "prepared a tolerable dinner"; "a tolerable working knowledge of French" (同)so-so
- characterized by a lack of partiality; "a properly indifferent jury"; "an unbiasgoted account of her family problems" (同)unbiased, unbiassed
- fairly poor to not very good; "has an indifferent singing voice"; "has indifferent qualifications for the job"
- marked by no especial liking or dislike or preference for one thing over another; "indifferent about which book you would give them"; "was indifferent to their acceptance or rejection of her invitation"
- neither too great nor too little; "a couple of indifferent hills to climb"
- unbiased impartial unconcern
- in an unconcerned manner; "war was breaking out in Europe, but she unconcernedly planned for a holiday"
- a feeling of lack of concern
- 《補語にのみ用いて》《be unconcerned with+名》(…と)かかわりがない / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…に)興味がない,無関心な《+with+名》 / (…を)心配しない,気にしない《+about+名》
- (人が)『関心のない』,むとんじゃくな,冷淡な / よくも悪くもない,平均的な
- (…に対する)『無関心』,むとんじゃく,冷淡・《+『to』(『toward』)+『名』》 / (…にとって)重要でないこと,ささいなこと《+『to』+『名』》
- 無関心,むとんじゃく / (心配事に)平気,平然
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- New Zealand tobacco retailers' attitudes to selling tobacco, point-of-sale display bans and other tobacco control measures: a qualitative analysis.
- Jaine R, Russell M, Edwards R, Thomson G1.
- The New Zealand medical journal.N Z Med J.2014 Jun 20;127(1396):53-66.
- AIMS: We aimed to explore New Zealand tobacco retailers' views on selling tobacco, the forthcoming 2012 point of sale display ban and two other potential tobacco control interventions in the retail setting: compulsory sales of nicotine replacement therapy and licensing of tobacco retailers.METHODS:
- PMID 24997464
- Apparent inferior rectus palsy with gaze-dependent sensory adaptations.
- Kimlin JA1, Puglisi AK, Urquhart TA, Sampson GP.
- Optometry and vision science : official publication of the American Academy of Optometry.Optom Vis Sci.2014 Jun;91(6):e140-4. doi: 10.1097/OPX.0000000000000256.
- PURPOSE: This report presents a case of apparent congenital inferior rectus palsy notable for sensory adaptations that appeared to vary with direction of gaze. It is shown that readily available clinical tests and an understanding of the physiology of ocular motility can be used to help distinguish
- PMID 24811845
- Physical activity and healthy diet: determinants and implicit relationship.
- Tavares AI.
- Public health.Public Health.2014 Jun;128(6):568-75. doi: 10.1016/j.puhe.2014.03.011. Epub 2014 Jun 7.
- OBJECTIVE: People who decide to lose weight by dieting often do so without participating in any associated physical activity. Although some people who participate in sports are unconcerned about their diet, it is generally believed that people who exercise tend to eat a healthy diet and those who do
- PMID 24916425
- The impact of nutritional labels and socioeconomic status on energy intake. An experimental field study.
- Crockett RA1, Jebb SA2, Hankins M3, Marteau TM4.
- Appetite.Appetite.2014 May 28;81C:12-19. doi: 10.1016/j.appet.2014.05.024. [Epub ahead of print]
- There is some evidence for paradoxical effects of nutritional labelling on energy intake particularly amongst restrained eaters and those with a higher body mass index (BMI) resulting in greater consumption of energy from foods with a positive health message (e.g. "low-fat") compared with the same f
- PMID 24879885
- 平野 典男,Hirano Norio
- 観光科学 = Journal of Tourism Sciences 6, 27-39, 2014-10-01
- … Under a hotel management contract there is the inherent conflict of interest between the hotel owner and the hotel operator, because the hotel owner has the asset proprietary rights by which the hotel owner will involve not only the operational inflows but also the capital gains in future, while the hotel operator has no asset proprietary rights and is unconcerned about the change in the net asset value directly. …
- NAID 120005531380
- 災害の彼岸と此岸 : 東日本大震災における被災認識の人類学的研究
- Big data searching optimization with machine learning and parallel computing
- Wang Lei
- 法政大学大学院紀要（情報科学研究科編） (9), 45-50, 2014-03-24
- … So the main point is aim to reduce unconcerned information as much as possible and do a result assuming correctly. …
- NAID 120005531345
- 中居 楓子,畑山 満則,矢守 克也
- 研究報告情報システムと社会環境（IS） 2014-IS-127(6), 1-9, 2014-03-10
- … We focus on the member with unconcerned consciousness who had been overlooked as an uncertain factor. …
- NAID 110009690599
- Synonyms for unconcerned at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Full Definition of UNCONCERNED 1 : not involved : not having any part or interest 2 : not anxious or upset : free of worry — un·con·cerned·ly \-ˈsər-nəd-lē ...
- Wynn is unconcerned for the time being, and pleased with both his Rembrandt and his Picasso.