- unbiased impartial unconcern
- showing no care or concern in attitude or action; "indifferent to the sufferings of others"; "indifferent to her plea"
- being neither good nor bad; "an indifferent performance"; "a gifted painter but an indifferent actor"; "her work at the office is passable"; "a so-so golfer"; "feeling only so-so"; "prepared a tolerable dinner"; "a tolerable working knowledge of French" (同)so-so
- characterized by a lack of partiality; "a properly indifferent jury"; "an unbiasgoted account of her family problems" (同)unbiased, unbiassed
- fairly poor to not very good; "has an indifferent singing voice"; "has indifferent qualifications for the job"
- marked by no especial liking or dislike or preference for one thing over another; "indifferent about which book you would give them"; "was indifferent to their acceptance or rejection of her invitation"
- neither too great nor too little; "a couple of indifferent hills to climb"
- not occupied or engaged with; "readers unconcerned with style"
- easy in mind; not worried; "the prisoner seems entirely unconcerned as to the outcome of the examination"
- lacking in interest or care or feeling; "the average American...is unconcerned that his or her plight is the result of a complex of personal and economic and governmental actions...beyond the normal citizens comprehension and control"; "blithely unconcerned about his friends plight"
- a feeling of lack of concern
- (…に対する)『無関心』,むとんじゃく,冷淡・《+『to』(『toward』)+『名』》 / (…にとって)重要でないこと,ささいなこと《+『to』+『名』》
- (人が)『関心のない』,むとんじゃくな,冷淡な / よくも悪くもない,平均的な
- 《補語にのみ用いて》《be unconcerned with+名》(…と)かかわりがない / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…に)興味がない,無関心な《+with+名》 / (…を)心配しない,気にしない《+about+名》
- 無関心,むとんじゃく / (心配事に)平気,平然
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Unawareness of bipolar disorder: the role of the cingulate cortex.
- Palermo S1, Cauda F, Costa T, Duca S, Gallino G, Geminiani G, Keller R, Amanzio M.
- Neurocase.Neurocase.2015 Aug;21(4):438-47. doi: 10.1080/13554794.2014.917682. Epub 2014 May 16.
- Reduced awareness of illness is a well-known phenomenon that has been understudied in remitted patients with bipolar disorder. In particular, the relationship between reduced awareness and executive dysfunction is an intriguing question that has yet to be resolved. The aim of the current study is to
- PMID 24837443
- PMID 25918077
- Apathy in older patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Bruce DG1, Nelson ME2, Mace JL2, Davis WA2, Davis TM2, Starkstein SE3.
- The American journal of geriatric psychiatry : official journal of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry.Am J Geriatr Psychiatry.2015 Jun;23(6):615-21. doi: 10.1016/j.jagp.2014.09.010. Epub 2014 Oct 2.
- OBJECTIVE: To determine the prevalence, incidence, persistence, likely causes, and consequences of apathy in patients with Type 2 diabetes and to compare the prevalence with a healthy control sample.DESIGN: Cross-sectional comparison of diabetic and nondiabetic samples; longitudinal follow-up of di
- PMID 25458810
- Dysexecutive functioning in ALS patients and its clinical implications.
- Kasper E1, Schuster C, Machts J, Bittner D, Vielhaber S, Benecke R, Teipel S, Prudlo J.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis & frontotemporal degeneration.Amyotroph Lateral Scler Frontotemporal Degener.2015 Jun;16(3-4):160-71. doi: 10.3109/21678421.2015.1026267. Epub 2015 May 12.
- Pronounced cognitive and behavioural impairments in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) concern executive functions and executive behaviour. The valid measurement is challenging as motor disabilities may mask everyday functioning. The aim of this study was to determine a detailed characteristic patt
- PMID 25967541
- Stagnation of Integration in Aid Administration in South Africa―Choices Between Norms, Interests and Power Balance―
- 無関心と拒否の消費者認知 : マーケティング刺激の典型性と具体性への着目
- Risk Assessment for Generation Investment by Random NPV Probit Model based on UNPV Method (程島次郎教授退任記念号)