- (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease (同)resistance
- the quality of being unaffected by something; "immunity to criticism"
- 〈U〉(病気に対する)免疫《+『from』(『to, against』)+『名』》 / (義務・税などの)免除《+『from』(『to, against』)+『名』》
- 移植;移植した物 / 移住 / (内臓などの)移植術
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 移植免疫 transplantation immunobiology
- 2. 腎臓移植における移植片機能不全の危険因子 risk factors for graft failure in kidney transplantation
- 3. 同種造血細胞移植後の免疫再構築のための戦略 strategies for immune reconstitution following allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation
- 4. 造血細胞移植後生存者へのアプローチ the approach to hematopoietic cell transplantation survivorship
- 5. 原発性免疫不全症のための造血細胞移植 hematopoietic cell transplantation for primary immunodeficiency
- Ruxolitinib Induces Interleukin 17 and Ameliorates Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis Caused by STAT1 Gain-of-Function Mutation.
- Mössner R1, Diering N1, Bader O2, Forkel S1, Overbeck T3, Gross U2, Grimbacher B4, Schön MP1, Buhl T1.
- Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.Clin Infect Dis.2016 Apr 1;62(7):951-3. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciw020. Epub 2016 Jan 19.
- PMID 26787170
- The microbiome and its implications in intestinal transplantation.
- Kroemer A1, Elsabbagh AM, Matsumoto CS, Zasloff M, Fishbein TM.
- Current opinion in organ transplantation.Curr Opin Organ Transplant.2016 Apr;21(2):135-9. doi: 10.1097/MOT.0000000000000278.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: This article summarizes the complex interplay between the microbiota and host immune responses, and its impact on intestinal transplantation and allograft rejection.RECENT FINDINGS: Recent findings highlight the importance of Paneth cells as crucial producers of antimicrobial pept
- PMID 26761420
- Evaluation of timing of first vaccination in children after hematopoietic allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
- Bauters T1, Bordon Cueto De Braem V2, Schelstraete P3, Van Lancker S2, Laureys G2, Benoit Y2, Dhooge C2.
- European journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society.Eur J Oncol Nurs.2016 Apr;21:212-4. doi: 10.1016/j.ejon.2015.10.006. Epub 2015 Nov 29.
- PURPOSE: Protective immunity to vaccine preventable infectious diseases might be lost over time following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT). Limited data are available on the appropriate follow-up of vaccination schedules in pediatric HSCT patients. This study aims to ascertain whether
- PMID 26645948
- Recent advances in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for adult T-cell leukemia-lymphoma
- , ,
- 日本造血細胞移植学会雑誌 4(2), 39-46, 2015
- … Although allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (allo-HSCT) has helped achieve OS improvement in aggressive ATL, transplant-related mortality (TRM) is high. … To reduce TRM in allo-HSCT, prospective studies of reduced-intensity stem cell transplantation (RIST) using hematopoietic stem cells from peripheral blood, bone marrow, and umbilical cord blood have been conducted. … Lack of immunity to viruses, such as cytomegalovirus, in patients who received allo-HSCT is a critical matter. …
- NAID 130005065608
- Clinical Features of Hepatitis E Virus Infection in Ibaraki, Japan: Autochthonous Hepatitis E and Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure
- , , , , , , ,
- The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine 235(4), 275-282, 2015
- Hepatitis E caused by hepatitis E virus (HEV) is a serious public health concern in developing countries where HEV is mainly transmitted through contaminated water. Recently, in industrialized countr …
- NAID 130004822452
- transplantation immunity.ppt Download legal documents ... TRANSPLANTATION IMMUNITY • When, as a result of disease or injury, an organ or tissue becomes irreparably damaged, or when an organ is congenitally defective or ...
- The oligochaete annelids Lumbricus terrestris and Eisenia foetida were used to demonstrate adoptive transfer of transplantation immunity. Eisenia grafts were used as sensitizing antigen and test grafts. Host Lumbricus injected with ...
- transplantation immunity
- cell transplant、engraft、engraftment、graft、grafting、implant、implantation、organ graft、organ transplant、tissue graft、tissue transplant、transfer、transplant、transplant recipient