- a person who conducts an interview
- go for an interview in the hope of being hired; "The job candidate interviewed everywhere"
- the questioning of a person (or a conversation in which information is elicited); often conducted by journalists; "my interviews with teenagers revealed a weakening of religious bonds"
- conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting (同)question
- discuss formally with (somebody) for the purpose of an evaluation; "We interviewed the job candidates"
- electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone" (同)phone, telephone set
- transmitting speech at a distance (同)telephony
- (就職のためなどの)面接,面会 / (取材のための)(…との)『会見』,インタビュー《+『with』+『名』》 / 訪問記事,インタビュー放送 / (…について)〈人〉‘に'面接する;〈人〉‘を'訪問して対談する,‘と'会見する《+『名』〈人〉+『about』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 〈C〉『電話機』 / 〈U〉『電話』(《話》phone) / 〈人〉‘に'『電話をかける』 / 〈場所〉‘に'電話をかける / 電話をかける
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Body image in breastfeeding women with depressive symptoms: a prospective study.
- Zanardo V1, Volpe F1, Giustardi A1, Canella A1, Straface G1, Soldera G1.
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med.2016 Mar;29(5):836-40. doi: 10.3109/14767058.2015.1020786. Epub 2015 Mar 17.
- The purpose of this prospective study was to investigate the relationship between body image perception and breastfeeding in puerperae with postpartum depression symptoms. The participants (147 healthy puerperae) completed The Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS) and the Body Uneasiness Test
- PMID 25758614
- Maternal thyroid disease in the Danish National Birth Cohort: prevalence and risk factors.
- Andersen SL1, Olsen J2, Laurberg P3.
- European journal of endocrinology / European Federation of Endocrine Societies.Eur J Endocrinol.2016 Feb;174(2):203-12. doi: 10.1530/EJE-15-0816. Epub 2015 Nov 18.
- OBJECTIVE: Thyroid disorders are common in women of reproductive age, but the exact burden of disease before, during and after a pregnancy is not clear. We describe the prevalence of thyroid disease in women enrolled in the Danish National Birth Cohort (DNBC) and investigate some of its risk factors
- PMID 26582484
- Risk factors for the development of aspiration pneumonia after unilateral arytenoid lateralization in dogs with laryngeal paralysis: 232 cases (1987-2012).
- Wilson D, Monnet E.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association.J Am Vet Med Assoc.2016 Jan 15;248(2):188-94. doi: 10.2460/javma.248.2.188.
- OBJECTIVE To identify risk factors for the development of aspiration pneumonia after unilateral arytenoid lateralization in dogs with laryngeal paralysis. DESIGN Retrospective case series. ANIMALS 232 client-owned dogs with a diagnosis of laryngeal paralysis treated with lef-tsided unilateral aryten
- PMID 26720085
- 日本・米国・韓国における社会貢献の意識と行動の国際比較 : 二種類のモードからなる市民社会調査の連鎖的な比較
- オリンピックの通訳について : 文献考察とインタビュー調査より
- Why do companies use phone interviews? Employers use telephone interviews as a way of identifying and recruiting candidates for employment. Phone interviews are often used to screen candidates in order to narrow the pool of ...
- Interview questions that are asked during a telephone interview, examples of the best answers, tips for responding, and questions to ask the interviewer. ... Generally, phone interviews are more along the lines of an initial employment ...
- interview、telephone interview
- telephone interview
- history taking、interviewer、telephone interview