- a body having finite mass and internal structure but negligible dimensions (同)subatomic_particle
- a function word that can be used in English to form phrasal verbs
- of smaller than atomic dimensions
- of or relating to constituents of the atom or forces within the atom; "subatomic particles"; "harnessing subatomic energy"
- =elementary particle
- 小片,(ごく)少量,微量 / 粒子 / 不変化詞(冠詞・前置詞・接続詞・感嘆詞など語形変化のない語);小詞,小辞
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Spatial evolution of depolarization in homogeneous turbid media within the differential Mueller matrix formalism.
- Agarwal N, Yoon J, Garcia-Caurel E, Novikova T, Vanel JC, Pierangelo A, Bykov A, Popov A, Meglinski I, Ossikovski R.
- Optics letters.Opt Lett.2015 Dec 1;40(23):5634-7. doi: 10.1364/OL.40.005634.
- We show, through visible-range Mueller polarimetry, as well as numerical simulations, that the depolarization in a homogeneous turbid medium consisting of submicron spherical particles follows a parabolic law with the path-length traveled by light through the medium. This result is in full agreement
- PMID 26625069
- Quantum theory of concerted electronic and nuclear fluxes associated with adiabatic intramolecular processes.
- Bredtmann T1, Diestler DJ, Li SD, Manz J, Pérez-Torres JF, Tian WJ, Wu YB, Yang Y, Zhai HJ.
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP.Phys Chem Chem Phys.2015 Nov 28;17(44):29421-64. doi: 10.1039/c5cp03982g. Epub 2015 Oct 19.
- An elementary molecular process can be characterized by the flow of particles (i.e., electrons and nuclei) that compose the system. The flow, in turn, is quantitatively described by the flux (i.e., the time-sequence of maps of the rate of flow of particles though specified surfaces of observation) o
- PMID 26480293
- Soluyanov AA1, Gresch D1, Wang Z2, Wu Q1, Troyer M1, Dai X3, Bernevig BA2.
- Nature.Nature.2015 Nov 26;527(7579):495-8. doi: 10.1038/nature15768.
- Fermions--elementary particles such as electrons--are classified as Dirac, Majorana or Weyl. Majorana and Weyl fermions had not been observed experimentally until the recent discovery of condensed matter systems such as topological superconductors and semimetals, in which they arise as low-energy ex
- PMID 26607545
- A force theory describing several two-particle systems from subatomic to biologic (複雑流体の数理解析と数値解析--RIMS研究集会報告集)
- A subatomic particle is a particle smaller than an atom: it may be elementary or composite. Particle physics and nuclear physics concern themselves with the study of these particles, their interactions, and matter made up of them ...
- Subatomic particle, also called elementary particle, any of various self-contained units of matter or energy that are the fundamental constituents of all matter. Subatomic particles include electrons, the negatively charged, almost ...