- pay back for some expense incurred; "Can the company reimburse me for my professional travel?"
- payment of a debt or obligation (同)quittance
- compensation paid (to someone) for damages or losses or money already spent etc.; "he received reimbursement for his travel expenses"
- …‘を'『返す』 / (…に対して),〈人〉‘に'『報いる』《+『名』〈人〉+『for』+『名』(doing)》 / 〈行為〉‘に'お返しをする,答える
- 返済,返礼 / 払い戻された物,お返し,報酬
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Medical devices: from licensing to coverage. highlights from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico.
- Rey-Ares L1, Hernández-Vásquez A1, Garay OU1, Pichon Riviere A1, Garcia Marti S1, Gilardino R2, Cabra HA2, Augustovski F1.
- Expert review of medical devices.Expert Rev Med Devices.2016 Nov;13(11):1053-1065. Epub 2016 Oct 24.
- OBJECTIVES: To describe and compare the requirements for medical devices licensing and reimbursement in four Latin-American countries.METHODS: We conducted a literature search in major databases, and generic Internet engines, and interviewed key informants.RESULTS: We included all publications descr
- PMID 27732123
- Survey on Clinician Perceptions and Practices Regarding Goals of Care Conversations.
- Ganguli I1, Chittenden E2, Jackson V2, Kimball AB1.
- Journal of palliative medicine.J Palliat Med.2016 Nov;19(11):1215-1217. Epub 2016 Jun 15.
- BACKGROUND: Early conversations between clinicians and patients about goals of care may improve patients' quality of life and prevent nonbeneficial care near the end of life, but these conversations are limited in frequency and scope. To address this issue, clinicians are increasingly asked to use s
- PMID 27303805
- The burden of disease in patients eligible for mentalization-based treatment (MBT): quality of life and costs.
- Laurenssen EM1,2, Eeren HV3, Kikkert MJ4, Peen J4, Westra D5, Dekker JJ4,6, Busschbach JJ3,7.
- Health and quality of life outcomes.Health Qual Life Outcomes.2016 Oct 12;14(1):145.
- BACKGROUND: Mentalization-Based Treatment (MBT) is a promising, though expensive treatment for severely ill patients with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). A high burden of disease in terms of quality of life (QoL) and life years lost can be a reason to prioritize mental health interventions, a
- PMID 27733207
- Late-stage pharmaceutical R&D and pricing policies under two-stage regulation.
- Jobjörnsson S1, Forster M2, Pertile P3, Burman CF4.
- Journal of health economics.J Health Econ.2016 Oct 5. pii: S0167-6296(16)30028-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jhealeco.2016.06.002. [Epub ahead of print]
- We present a model combining the two regulatory stages relevant to the approval of a new health technology: the authorisation of its commercialisation and the insurer's decision about whether to reimburse its cost. We show that the degree of uncertainty concerning the true value of the insurer's max
- PMID 27776744