- Humoral regulation of heart rate during digestion in pythons (Python molurus and Python regius).
- Enok S, Simonsen LS, Pedersen SV, Wang T, Skovgaard N.SourceZoophysiology, Department of Bioscience, Aarhus University, Denmark.
- American journal of physiology. Regulatory, integrative and comparative physiology.Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol.2012 May 15;302(10):R1176-83. Epub 2012 Mar 14.
- Pythons exhibit a doubling of heart rate when metabolism increases several times during digestion. Pythons, therefore, represent a promising model organism to study autonomic cardiovascular regulation during the postprandial state, and previous studies show that the postprandial tachycardia is gover
- PMID 22422667
- Morphological evidence that pentagastrin regulates secretion in the human parotid gland.
- Loy F, Diana M, Isola R, Solinas P, Isola M, Conti G, Lantini MS, Cossu M, Riva A, Ekström J.SourceDepartment of Cytomorphology, University of Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy. email@example.com
- Journal of anatomy.J Anat.2012 May;220(5):447-53. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7580.2012.01489.x. Epub 2012 Mar 14.
- Salivary secretion is principally regulated by autonomic nerves. However, recent evidence from in vivo animal experiments suggests that gastrointestinal peptide hormones can also influence saliva production. The aim of the present study was to define the secretagogue activity of the gastrin-analogue
- PMID 22414238
- Activation of Spinal Cholecystokinin and Neurokinin-1 Receptors Is Associated With the Attenuation of Intrathecal Morphine Analgesia Following Electroacupuncture Stimulation in Rats
- Fukazawa Yohji,Maeda Takehiko,Kiguchi Norikazu [他],TOHYA Kazuo,KIMURA Michio,KISHIOKA Shiroh
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 104(2), 159-166, 2007-06-20
- … proglumide, a CCK-receptor antagonist (0.01 μg). …
- NAID 10024314411
- The Cholecystokinin Antagonist Proglumide Has an Analgesic Effect in Chronic Pancreatitis
- The cholecystokinin antagonist proglumide enhances the analgesic efficacy of morphine in humans with chronic benign pain
- Proglumide (Milid) is a drug that inhibits gastrointestinal motility and reduces gastric secretions. It acts as a cholecystokinin antagonist, which blocks both the CCKA and CCKB subtypes. It was used mainly in the treatment of stomach ulcers , ...
- I've managed to pick my self up a pretty nasty dope habbit, again. Usually when I kick I switch to tramadol, use lots of benadryl and flexeral and within a couple weeks I'm clean. This habbit is diffferent though, 500 mgs of ...