- a polyhedron with two congruent and parallel faces (the bases) and whose lateral faces are parallelograms
- optical device having a triangular shape and made of glass or quartz; used to deviate a beam or invert an image (同)optical prism
- a unit of measurement of the refractive power of a lens which is equal to the reciprocal of the focal length measured in meters; used by oculists (同)dioptre
- プリズム(分光に用いる透明な三角柱) / (幾何で)角柱
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Isolated Total Rupture of Extraocular Muscles.
- Chen J1, Kang Y, Deng D, Shen T, Yan J.
- Medicine.Medicine (Baltimore).2015 Sep;94(39):e1351. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000001351.
- Total rupture of extraocular muscles is an infrequent clinical finding. Here we conducted this retrospective study to evaluate their causes of injury, clinical features, imaging, surgical management, and final outcomes in cases of isolated extraocular muscle rupture at a tertiary center in China.Thi
- PMID 26426604
- A Randomized Trial Comparing Part-time Patching with Observation for Intermittent Exotropia in Children 12 to 35 Months of Age.
- Pediatric Eye Disease Investigator Group, Mohney BG1, Cotter SA2, Chandler DL3, Holmes JM4, Chen AM2, Melia M3, Donahue SP5, Wallace DK6, Kraker RT3, Christian ML7, Suh DW8.
- Ophthalmology.Ophthalmology.2015 Aug;122(8):1718-25. doi: 10.1016/j.ophtha.2015.04.025. Epub 2015 Jun 11.
- PURPOSE: To determine the effectiveness of part-time patching for treating intermittent exotropia (IXT) in young children.DESIGN: Multicenter, randomized clinical trial.PARTICIPANTS: Two hundred one children 12 to 35 months of age with untreated IXT meeting the following criteria: (1) IXT at distanc
- PMID 26072346
- Adaptation to Laterally Displacing Prisms in Anisometropic Amblyopia.
- Sklar JC1, Goltz HC2, Gane L1, Wong AM3.
- Investigative ophthalmology & visual science.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci.2015 Jun;56(6):3699-708. doi: 10.1167/iovs.15-16605.
- PURPOSE: Using visual feedback to modify sensorimotor output in response to changes in the external environment is essential for daily function. Prism adaptation is a well-established experimental paradigm to quantify sensorimotor adaptation; that is, how the sensorimotor system adapts to an optical
- PMID 26047171
- Postural Stability Changes during Large Vertical Diplopia Induced by Prism Wear in Normal Subjects
- prism diopter PD