- the branch of genetics that studies the genetically determined variations in responses to drugs in humans or laboratory organisms
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- [Pharmacogenetical aspects of clinical anaesthesiology].
- Burlev AV, Shifman EM.AbstractThis survey of literature highlights the issues of pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics, the nomenclature of polymorphisms and the major clinically significant polymorphisms for the classes of medications which are most widespread in clinical anaesthesia. 53 data sources has been analyzed, including the polymorphism data base of National Center for Biotechnological Information (USA). Nowadays, choosing a medication do not provide for a individual genetic variability. It is possible that some of the drugs are potent to cause severe adverse effects or ineffective in certain subclasses of population due to unfavourable effectiveness/toxicity ratio. As the technology is developing, it is possible in future to treat every genetic subpopulation with a specific medication in order to obtain a target effect. Perhaps, it is too early to expect some immediate results of pharmacogenetics for a daily practice in anaesthesia. Nevertheless, it is possible that progress in genomics will enable a better understanding of those single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) and haplotypes which alter the response to a medication. Those future discoveries will enable the targeting of the anaesthesia medications and personalization of the anaesthesia strategy aimed at improving the surgery outcomes as well as treating the acute and chronic pain according to a genetic profile of the patient.
- Anesteziologiia i reanimatologiia.Anesteziol Reanimatol.2010 Nov-Dec;(6):83-6.
- This survey of literature highlights the issues of pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics, the nomenclature of polymorphisms and the major clinically significant polymorphisms for the classes of medications which are most widespread in clinical anaesthesia. 53 data sources has been analyzed, includin
- PMID 21400801
- [Prediction of antidepressant response to milnacipran and fluvoxamine using pharmacogenetical methods].
- Higuchi H.SourceDepartment of Neuropsychiatry, St Marianna Medical University School of Medicine, 2-16-1, Sugao, Miyamae-ku, Kawasaki, 216-8511 Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nihon shinkei seishin yakurigaku zasshi = Japanese journal of psychopharmacology.Nihon Shinkei Seishin Yakurigaku Zasshi.2010 Apr;30(2):71-6.
- In a milnacipran study, ninety-six patients with major depressive disorder were treated with milnacipran, 50-100 mg/day, for 6 weeks. Severity of depression was assessed with the Montgomery and Asberg Depression Rating Scale. The purpose of this study was to determine whether norepinephrine transpor
- PMID 20491280
- [Clinical pharmacogenetics in the treatment of schizophrenia].
- Furukori N.SourceDepartment of Neuropsychiatry, Hirosaki University School of Medicine, 5 Zaifu-cho, Hirosaki, 036-8562 Japan. email@example.com
- Nihon shinkei seishin yakurigaku zasshi = Japanese journal of psychopharmacology.Nihon Shinkei Seishin Yakurigaku Zasshi.2010 Apr;30(2):65-9.
- Numerous investigations on metabolic enzymes, cytochrome P450 (CYP) have been conducted since 1990. In the psychiatric field, CYP2D6, which is a major enzyme involved in the metabolism of antidepressants and antipsychotics, has been focused on. Poor metabolizers (deficit metabolizers) for CYP2D6 are
- PMID 20491279
- Milnacipran と fluvoxamine の薬理遺伝学による治療反応性予測
- 日本神経精神薬理学雑誌 = Japanese journal of psychopharmacology 30(2), 71-76, 2010-04-25
- NAID 10029093237
- Novel Mutations in C-terminal Channel Region of the Ryanodine Receptor in Malignant Hyperthermia Patients
- 和漢医薬学雑誌 = Journal of traditional medicines 12(1), 1-9, 1995-07-01
- NAID 10016285214
- 気分・不安性障害の分子診断と治療法の確立-セロトニントランスポーター遺伝子の薬理遺伝学的解析-The establishment of diagnostic and therapeutic method for mood and axiety disorders Pharmacogenetical analysis of serotonin ...
- In psychology, and in genetics itself for that matter, much effort has been put into selective breeding as a technique for the study of inheritance. Tryon’s deservedly famous psychogenetic experiment