- Vibroacustic microvibrations enhance kidney blood supply, glomerular filtration and glutathione peroxidase activity in spontaneously hypertensive rats.
- Miloradović Z1, Mihailović-Stanojević N, Jovović Đ, Ivanov M, Vajić UJ, Karanović D, Grujić Milanović J.
- General physiology and biophysics.Gen Physiol Biophys.2015 Jan;34(1):89-94. doi: 10.4149/gpb_2014033. Epub 2014 Nov 14.
- Limited numbers of studies include research of microvibration therapy in experimental models. We examined effects of chronic vibroacustic-microvibration treatment on haemodynamics and anti-oxidative defense in experimental hypertension. Study was performed on chronically treated hypertensive and nor
- PMID 25395600
- Direct Radial LMHF Microvibration Induced Bone Formation and Promoted Implant Osseointegration.
- Wang S1, Liu Y, Tang Y, Zhao W, Li J, Yang Y, Du W, Yu H.
- Clinical implant dentistry and related research.Clin Implant Dent Relat Res.2014 May 22. doi: 10.1111/cid.12220. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Mechanical loading is known to play an important role in bone remodeling.PURPOSE: This study aimed to evaluate the effect of direct low-magnitude high-frequency (LMHF) microvibration on dental implant bone formation and osseointegration.MATERIALS AND METHODS: Titanium implants were insta
- PMID 24852608
- Simultaneous telemetric monitoring of brain glucose and lactate and motion in freely moving rats.
- Rocchitta G1, Secchi O, Alvau MD, Farina D, Bazzu G, Calia G, Migheli R, Desole MS, O'Neill RD, Serra PA.
- Analytical chemistry.Anal Chem.2013 Nov 5;85(21):10282-8. doi: 10.1021/ac402071w. Epub 2013 Oct 21.
- A new telemetry system for simultaneous detection of extracellular brain glucose and lactate and motion is presented. The device consists of dual-channel, single-supply miniature potentiostat-I/V converter, a microcontroller unit, a signal transmitter, and a miniaturized microvibration sensor. Altho
- PMID 24102201
- Microvibration in spacecraft
- This time, we carried out a Microvibration study (lying position and standing position) with them to examine the state of the autonomic nervous system of women with menopausal symptoms. The fine and invisible tremors on the ...
- MRA-06X is a PC-based mobile high-performance distributed microvibration measurement and analysis system. You can use it to record signals from microvibration ...
- microvibration, MV