- receive from a predecessor; "The new chairman inherited many problems from the previous chair"
- obtain from someone after their death; "I inherited a castle from my French grandparents"
- receive by genetic transmission; "I inherited my good eyesight from my mother"
- that which is inherited; a title or property or estate that passes by law to the heir on the death of the owner (同)heritage
- (genetics) attributes acquired via biological heredity from the parents (同)hereditary pattern
- any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors; "my only inheritance was my mothers blessing"; "the worlds heritage of knowledge" (同)heritage
- hereditary succession to a title or an office or property (同)heritage
- the biological process whereby genetic factors are transmitted from one generation to the next
- the total of inherited attributes (同)genetic endowment
- hereditary pattern in which a dominant gene on the X chromosome causes a characteristic to be manifested in the offspring
- (biology) a theory of how characteristics of one generation are derived from earlier generations
- a tax on the estate of the deceased person (同)estate tax, death_tax, death_duty
- wealth that is inherited rather than earned
- not inheritable (同)nonheritable
- having the legal right to inherit
- (…から)〈財産・権利・称号など〉‘を'『相続する』《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…から)〈体質・性質など〉‘を'『受け継ぐ』《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (前任者・前代から)…‘を'受け継ぐ,継承ぐ,継承する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 財産を相続する
- 〈U〉『相続』,継承 / 〈C〉『遺産』,相続財産 / 〈C〉(両親・前任者・前代などから)受け継いだもの
- 遺伝 / 遺伝形質
- 世襲の,親譲りの / 遺伝的な,遺伝性の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Deconvolving images with unknown boundaries using the alternating direction method of multipliers.
- Almeida MS, Figueiredo M.SourceInstituto de Telecomunicações, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisboa 1049-001, Portugal. email@example.com
- IEEE transactions on image processing : a publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.IEEE Trans Image Process.2013 Aug;22(8):3074-86. doi: 10.1109/TIP.2013.2258354. Epub 2013 Apr 16.
- The alternating direction method of multipliers (ADMM) has recently sparked interest as a flexible and efficient optimization tool for inverse problems, namely, image deconvolution and reconstruction under non-smooth convex regularization. ADMM achieves state-of-the-art speed by adopting a divide an
- PMID 23613043
- Evolutionary perspectives on the obesity epidemic: adaptive, maladaptive, and neutral viewpoints.
- Speakman JR.SourceKey State Laboratory of Molecular Developmental Biology, Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chaoyang, Beijing 100101, People's Republic of China; Institute of Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB24 2TZ, Scotland, United Kingdom; email: J.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual review of nutrition.Annu Rev Nutr.2013 Jul 17;33:289-317. doi: 10.1146/annurev-nutr-071811-150711.
- The prevalence of obesity in modern societies has two major contributory factors-an environmental change that has happened in historical times and a genetic predisposition that has its origins in our evolutionary history. Understanding both aspects is complex. From an evolutionary perspective, three
- PMID 23862645
- Multiplex templating process in one-dimensional nanoscale: controllable synthesis, macroscopic assemblies, and applications.
- Liang HW, Liu JW, Qian HS, Yu SH.SourceDivision of Nanomaterials and Chemistry, Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at the Microscale, Department of Chemistry, the National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory, University of Science and Technology of China , Hefei, Anhui 230026, People's Republic of China.
- Accounts of chemical research.Acc Chem Res.2013 Jul 16;46(7):1450-61. doi: 10.1021/ar300272m. Epub 2013 Feb 26.
- Since their detection 20 years ago, carbon nanotubes (CNTs) have captured the interest of scientists, because one-dimensional (1D) nanostructures (nanowires, nanotubes, and nanoribbons) have fascinating physical properties and many potential technological applications. These are materials with struc
- PMID 23441891
- First experimental demonstration of an isotropic electromagnetic cloak with strict conformal mapping.
- Ma Y, Liu Y, Lan L, Wu T, Jiang W, Ong CK, He S.Source1] Centre for Optical and Electromagnetic Research, State Key Lab of Modern Optical Instrumentation, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China .
- Scientific reports.Sci Rep.2013 Jul 15;3:2182. doi: 10.1038/srep02182.
- In the past years quasi-conformal mapping has been generally used to design broadband electromagnetic cloaks. However, this technique has some inherit practical limitations such as the lateral beam shift, rendering the device visible or difficult to hide a large object. In this work we circumvent th
- PMID 23851589
- 実践を通じた教育における伝承者による伝え方と世代間の語りの関係性 -正統的周辺参加における十全的参加者による経験を伝えるということ-
- 竹内 一真
- 京都大学大学院教育学研究科紀要 59, 625-637, 2013-03-28
- … The details appeared in the matrix were interpreted by considering "gaps between generations" and "manners for changing." Denshosha would not only bring skills between generations but also inherit manners or values by interpreting the combinations of individual skills. …
- NAID 120005244316
- 柴 一実,シバ カズミ,Shiba Kazumi
- 広島大学大学院教育学研究科紀要. 第一部, 学習開発関連領域 61, 69-78, 2012-12-21
- … (3) The unit" Sailing boat" published in the magazine Gin-no-suzu for the 3rd grade in July 1948, was succeeded to inherit in "Yoiko-no-kagaku ( Science for good children )" ( 1950 ). …
- NAID 120005198261
- 大栗 行昭
- 歴史と経済 54(4), 1-16, 2012-07-30
- … This kind of repurchasing remained alive even after the decline of the lenient repurchasing, in response to the debtors who wanted to inherit family estates. …
- NAID 110009479465
- 吉原 郁夫,前田 晴信,山森 一人 [他],相川 勝,安永 守利,Yoshihara Ikuo,Maeda Harunobu,Yamamori Kunihito,Aikawa Masaru,Yasunaga Moritoshi,ヨシハラ イクオ,マエダ ハルノブ,ヤマモリ クニヒト,アイカワ マサル,ヤスナガ モリトシ
- 宮崎大學工學部紀要 41, 327-329, 2012-07-30
- … This paper proposes a new attempt of crossover operation for enhancing ability to search shorter tour of TSPs.The key idea of this work is to extend sub-tours from parents to a child so as to inherit desirable sub-tours slightly longer. …
- NAID 110009454914
- INHERIT（インヘリット）の通販サイトです。最短で翌日発送です。コンセプトはLINKIN’N（俗語でLINK＝連動するの進行形） 1人のデザイナーだけでなく、何人もの職人・デザイナー・他ブランドとのコラボレーション、海外の ...
- CSSにおける、inherit値についてに関する説明です。 ... 制作者へメール 創作キャラクタ・堀北真希うさぎ サイト表紙 しらぎくのウェブサイト作成入門 CSS リファレンス
- heredity、heritable、inherit、inheritable、inheritable character、inheritance、inherited
- hereditary deafness
- hereditary、heritable、inheritable、inheritable character