- make froth or foam and become bubbly; "The river foamed" (同)spume, suds
- exude or expel foam; "the angry man was frothing at the mouth"
- (ビール・サイダーなどの)泡,あぶく(bubble) / 《軽べつして》むだ話;たわいない考え / …‘を'泡立させる / 泡を出す
- 泡の立つ / 内容のない,つまらない
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Bladder irrigation and urothelium disruption: a reminder apropos of a case of fatal fluid absorption.
- Di Paolo M, Bugelli V, Di Luca A, Turillazzi E1.
- BMC urology.BMC Urol.2014 Nov 20;14:91. doi: 10.1186/1471-2490-14-91.
- BACKGROUND: Irrigation or washouts of the bladder are usually performed in various clinical settings. In the 1980s Elliot and colleagues argued that urothelial damage could occur after washouts and irrigations of the bladder. The exact mechanism underlying urothelial damage has not yet been discover
- PMID 25410651
- Myxoid fibrosarcoma of the left atrium and ventricle in pregnancy.
- Zhang W1, Zheng X1, Ni B1, Gu W1, Sun H1, Shao Y1, Zhang S2.
- The Annals of thoracic surgery.Ann Thorac Surg.2014 Nov;98(5):1818-9. doi: 10.1016/j.athoracsur.2013.11.056. Epub 2014 Oct 30.
- Myxoid fibrosarcoma is rare in adults, and presentation during pregnancy is extremely rare. We report a woman who presented at 20+1 weeks of gestation with a 1-month history of swollen legs, exertional dyspnea, and cough with frothy sputum. Dual-source computed tomography and transthoracic echocardi
- PMID 25441792
- [Case report of re-expansion pulmonary edema in a patient with anorexia nervosa after removal of a huge ovarian tumor].
- Hari J, Arai M, Kosaka Y, Toda M, Kuroiwa M, Okamoto H.
- Masui. The Japanese journal of anesthesiology.Masui.2014 Apr;63(4):435-8.
- We described a case of 19-year-old female who developed re-expansion pulmonary edema (RPE) after removal of a huge ovarian tumor. Altered lung volume after the surgery was observed by chest X-ray. Preoperatively, the lung was highly compressed by the tumor. Patient was intubated under general anesth
- PMID 24783612
- Hypovolemic shockを伴う再膨張性肺水腫を発症した気胸の1例
- 日本臨床免疫学会会誌 = Japanese journal of clinical immunology 35(5), 433-438, 2012-10-31
- NAID 10031130843
- Negative Pressure Pulmonary Edema Occurring Immediately after Tracheal Extubation
- Frothy sputum is foam-like mucus coughed up from the airways. It is a sign of respiratory distress and can occur in association with a number of different medical conditions. Patients who develop frothy sputum should ...
- Tuberculosis White frothy sputum can sometimes be a sign of tuberculosis (TB). This condition can infect any part of the body, but is most common in the lungs. People with it have chest pain, night sweats, and a ...
- foamy sputum？？？,frothy sputum？？？