- flowing inward (同)influent
- 流れる / 流ちょうな / ゆるやにかに垂れた
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Vesicular powder as carrier for doxycycline hydrochloride and metronidazole combination therapy.
- Gad HA1, Kamel AO, Sammour OA, El Dessouky HF.Author information 1Pharmaceutics and Industrial Pharmacy Department, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ain Shams University , Cairo , Egypt .AbstractIn this study, vesicular proniosomal powder encapsulating doxycycline hydrochloride (DH) and metronidazole (MT) combination therapy was developed using different types of spans, cholesterol (CH) and maltodextrin as a carrier. Proniosomal powder was free flowing and spherical in shape. The surfactant structure affected the entrapment efficiency of both drugs with highest value of Sp 60 proniosomes of 45.16% and 42.64% for DH and MT, respectively. Incorporation of CH influenced vesicle stability and permeability with optimum concentration of 10 mole%. Increasing the surfactant loading from 1 mM to 3 mM resulted in a significant decrease in the amount of drugs (mg) entrapped per mM lipid (from 9.95 to 1.13 and from 8.88 to 1.22 for DH and MT, respectively). Longer chain length surfactants produced larger vesicles. Surfactant hydrophilicity affected zeta potential. Both drugs were molecularly dispersed in the proniosomal powder with no chemical interaction with other components. Proniosomal powder was stable at 2-8 °C for three months.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Sep;19(6):755-68. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.829098. Epub 2013 Aug 28.
- In this study, vesicular proniosomal powder encapsulating doxycycline hydrochloride (DH) and metronidazole (MT) combination therapy was developed using different types of spans, cholesterol (CH) and maltodextrin as a carrier. Proniosomal powder was free flowing and spherical in shape. The surfactant
- PMID 23981239
- A droplet-based microfluidic electrochemical sensor using platinum-black microelectrode and its application in high sensitive glucose sensing.
- Gu S1, Lu Y2, Ding Y3, Li L2, Song H4, Wang J4, Wu Q5.Author information 1Department of chemistry, College of Sciences, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China; Technical Center for Animal Plant and Food Inspection and Quarantine, Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau , Shanghai 200135, China; School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai University, Shanghai, China.2Department of chemistry, College of Sciences, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China.3Department of chemistry, College of Sciences, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China; School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai University, Shanghai, China. Electronic address: email@example.comSchool of Life Sciences, Shanghai University, Shanghai, China.5Department of Chemistry, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China.AbstractWe describe a droplet-based microfluidic electrochemical sensor using platinum-black (Pt-black) microelectrode. Pt-black microelectrode was generated by electrodeposition of Pt nanoparticles on bare Pt microelectrode. Scanning electron microscope (SEM) image displays a flower-like microstructure of Pt nanoparticels. Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) and cyclic voltammetry (CV) indicate that the Pt-black efficiently decreased the charge transfer resistance and improved the electrocatalytic activity towards oxidation of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). Compared with bare Pt microelectrode, the current response on Pt-black microelectrode increased 10.2 folds. The effect of applied potential and electrodeposition time has been investigated in detail. The proposed sensor was validated by performing enzyme activity assay in flowing droplets. For demonstration, glucose oxidase (GOx) is chosen as the model enzyme, which catalyzes the oxidation of β-D-glucose to the product H2O2. The enzyme activity of GOx was evaluated by measuring the electrochemical current responding to various glucose concentrations. And the results indicate that this microfluidic sensor holds great potential in fabricating novel glucose sensors with linear response up to 43.5mM. The analytical applications of the droplet-based microfluidic sensor were tested by using human blood serum samples. Reproducibility, interferences, and long-term stability of the modiﬁed electrode were also investigated. The present approach shows the feasibility and great potentials in constructing highly sensitive and low-consumption sensors in the field of droplet microfluidics.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 May 15;55:106-12. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.12.002. Epub 2013 Dec 10.
- We describe a droplet-based microfluidic electrochemical sensor using platinum-black (Pt-black) microelectrode. Pt-black microelectrode was generated by electrodeposition of Pt nanoparticles on bare Pt microelectrode. Scanning electron microscope (SEM) image displays a flower-like microstructure of
- PMID 24368227
- Changes in water and sediment exchange between the Changjiang River and Poyang Lake under natural and anthropogenic conditions, China.
- Gao JH1, Jia J2, Kettner AJ3, Xing F3, Wang YP4, Xu XN4, Yang Y4, Zou XQ4, Gao S4, Qi S5, Liao F5.Author information 1Ministry of Education Key Laboratory for Coast and Island Development, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgKey Laboratory of Submarine Geo-Sciences, Second Institute of Oceanography, State Oceanic Administration, Hangzhou 310012, China.3CSDMS Integration Facility, INSTAAR, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0545, USA.4Ministry of Education Key Laboratory for Coast and Island Development, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China.5Ministry of Education Key Laboratory of Poyang Lake Wetland and Watershed Research, Jiangxi Normal of University, Nanchang 330022, China.AbstractTo study the fluvial interaction between Changjiang River and Poyang Lake, we analyze the observed changes of riverine flux of the mid-upstream of Changjiang River catchment, the five river systems of Poyang Lake and Poyang Lake basin. Inter-annual and seasonal variations of the water discharge and sediment exchange processes between Changjiang River and Poyang Lake are systematically explored to determine the influence of climate change as well as human impact (especially the Three Gorges Dam (TGD)). Results indicate that climate variation for the Changjiang catchment and Poyang Lake watershed is the main factor determining the changes of water exchanges between Changjiang River and Poyang Lake. However, human activities (including the emplacement of the TGD) accelerated this rate of change. Relative to previous years (1956-1989), the water discharge outflow from Poyang Lake during the dry season towards the Changjiang catchment increased by 8.98km(3)y(-1) during 2003-2010. Evidently, the water discharge flowing into Poyang Lake during late April-late May decreased. As a consequence, water storage of Poyang Lake significantly reduced during late April-late May, resulting in frequent spring droughts after 2003. The freshwater flux of Changjiang River towards Poyang Lake is less during the flood season as well, significantly lowering the magnitude and frequency of the backflow of the Changjiang River during 2003-2010. Human activities, especially the emplacement and operation of the TGD and sand mining at Poyang Lake impose a major impact on the variation of sediment exchange between Changjiang main river and Poyang Lake. On average, sediments from Changjiang River deposited in Poyang Lake before 2000. After 2000, Changjiang River no longer supplied sediment to Poyang Lake. As a consequence, the sediment load of Changjiang River entering the sea increasingly exists of sediments from Lake Poyang during 2003-2010. As a result, Poyang Lake converted from a depositional to an erosional system, with a gross sediment loss of 120.19Mty(-1) during 2001-2010, including sand mining.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2014 May 15;481:542-53. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2014.02.087. Epub 2014 Mar 12.
- To study the fluvial interaction between Changjiang River and Poyang Lake, we analyze the observed changes of riverine flux of the mid-upstream of Changjiang River catchment, the five river systems of Poyang Lake and Poyang Lake basin. Inter-annual and seasonal variations of the water discharge and
- PMID 24631617
- Influence of Contact Force on Electrochemical Responses of Redox Species Flowing in Nitrocellulose Membrane at Micropyramid Array Electrode (A SPECIAL ISSUE ON ELECTROANALYSIS WITH NEW ELECTRODE MATERIALS AND ADVANCED ELECTROCHEMICAL DEVICES)
- IWASAKI Wataru,SATHULURI Ramachandra Rao,NIWA Osamu [他]
- Analytical Sciences 31(7), 729-732, 2015-07
- NAID 40020521260
- 瀬戸内海東部海域に流入する河川の栄養塩濃度の時系列解析と流出負荷量の長期変化 (特集 瀬戸内海の栄養塩管理 : 持続的な海藻養殖に向けて)
- リン酸鉄およびガラス微粒子を含む高温Na₃PO₄溶液中における鉄の腐食 : 腐食速度におよぼす振とうの影響
- 波田野 智章,千葉 誠,高橋 英明
- 表面技術 = Journal of the Surface Finishing Society of Japan 66(5), 224-227, 2015-05
- NAID 40020474324
- あったかくなったり冷え込んだり、春に近づいていますね～！ 夜は冷え込みますが、日 中は陽射しが随分春めいてきました。 京都も場所によっては、たくさん桜が咲いている ようですね！ flowingの表の植木も、花宇さんが満開の梅にかわり、 枝垂富士桜を届け て ...
- フローイング カラスマ/flowing KARASUMA (烏丸/カフェ)の店舗情報は食べログで チェック！口コミや評価、写真など、ユーザーによるリアルな情報が満載です！地図や 料理メニューなどの詳細情報も充実。