全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of ethanol and aqueous extracts from Urtica urens.
- Mzid M1, Ben Khedir S1, Ben Salem M2, Regaieg W2, Rebai T1.
- Pharmaceutical biology.Pharm Biol.2017 Dec;55(1):775-781. doi: 10.1080/13880209.2016.1275025.
- CONTEXT: Urtica urens L. (Urticaceae) is an important and commonly used plant for its medicinal and pharmacological properties.OBJECTIVE: We analyzed the antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of the leaves of Urtica urens in ethanol (EtOH) and water (WA) solvents, employing standard analytical me
- PMID 28084125
- Reference genes for gene expression studies in the mouse heart.
- Ruiz-Villalba A1,2, Mattiotti A1, Gunst QD1, Cano-Ballesteros S3, van den Hoff MJ1, Ruijter JM4.
- Scientific reports.Sci Rep.2017 Dec;7(1):24. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-00043-9. Epub 2017 Feb 2.
- To be accurate, quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction (qPCR) studies require a set of stable reference genes for normalization. This is especially critical in cardiac research because of the diversity of the clinical and experimental conditions in the field. We analyzed the stability of previously
- PMID 28154421
- Skin delivery of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) and hyaluronic acid loaded nano-transfersomes for antioxidant and anti-aging effects in UV radiation induced skin damage.
- Avadhani KS1, Manikkath J1, Tiwari M2, Chandrasekhar M1, Godavarthi A3, Vidya SM4, Hariharapura RC2, Kalthur G5, Udupa N1, Mutalik S1.
- Drug delivery.Drug Deliv.2017 Nov;24(1):61-74. doi: 10.1080/10717544.2016.1228718.
- The present work attempts to develop and statistically optimize transfersomes containing EGCG and hyaluronic acid to synergize the UV radiation-protective ability of both compounds, along with imparting antioxidant and anti-aging effects. Transfersomes were prepared by thin film hydration technique,
- PMID 28155509
- Myelomeningocele Associated With Split Cord Malformation Type I : Three Case Reports
- HIGASHIDA Tetsuhiro,SASANO Mari,SATO Hironobu,SEKIDO Ken'ichi,ITO Susumu
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica = 神経外科 50(5), 426-430, 2010-05-15
- … One patient had sacral hypoplasty and right kidney agenesis, suggesting that some embryologic errors may affect not only neural but also mesodermal development. …
- NAID 10026469428
- Classification of Dural Arteriovenous Shunts (DAVS) based on the Craniospinal Epidural Venous Drainage of the Central Nervous System and Adjacent Bony Structures(<SPECIAL ISSUES>Surgical Strategy for Dural AVF)
- Lasjaunias P,Geibprasert S,Pereira V,Krings T,Jiarakongmun P,Aurboonyawat T,Pongpech S
- 脳神経外科ジャーナル 17(5), 356-361, 2008-05-20
- … Each compartment has its specific drainage role in relation to the embryologic development of the venous system of the central nervous system (CNS) and the surrounding bony structures. …
- NAID 110006665933
- Embryology is a science which is about the development of an embryo from the fertilization of the ovum to the fetus stage. After cleavage, the dividing cells , or morula, becomes a hollow ball, or blastula, which develops a hole or pore ...