- an unsuccessful ending to a struggle or contest; "it was a narrow defeat"; "the armys only defeat"; "they suffered a convincing licking" (同)licking
- someone who is resigned to defeat without offering positive suggestions (同)negativist
- acting to defeat its own purpose; "it is self-defeating...to ignore the progress of events"
- victorious; "undefeated in battle"; "an undefeated team"
- acceptance of the inevitability of defeat
- beaten or overcome; not victorious; "the defeated enemy"
- people who are defeated; "the Romans had no pity for the defeated" (同)discomfited
- disappointingly unsuccessful; "disappointed expectations and thwarted ambitions"; "their foiled attempt to capture Calais"; "many frustrated poets end as pipe-smoking teachers"; "his best efforts were thwarted" (同)disappointed, discomfited, foiled, frustrated, thwarted
- (戦いや試合で)〈相手〉'を'『負かす』,打ち破る《+『名』+『in』(『at』)+『名』》 / ‘目的・希望などを'くじく,くつがえす / (…を)『破ること』,(…に)打ち勝つこと《+『of』+『名』》 / 『敗北』,挫折(ざせつ)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Central immune alterations in passive strategy following chronic defeat stress.
- Joana PT1, Amaia A1, Arantza A1, Garikoitz B1, Eneritz GL1, Larraitz G2.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2016 Feb 1;298(Pt B):291-300. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2015.11.015. Epub 2015 Nov 19.
- The relationship between stress, mood disorders and immune disorders is known, but what remains to be resolved is why certain individuals are more susceptible than others to suffer different disorders, along with the biological mechanisms that underlie these differences. The objective of this study
- PMID 26602284
- Mefloquine in the nucleus accumbens promotes social avoidance and anxiety-like behavior in mice.
- Heshmati M1, Golden SA1, Pfau ML1, Christoffel DJ1, Seeley EL1, Cahill ME1, Khibnik LA1, Russo SJ2.
- Neuropharmacology.Neuropharmacology.2016 Feb;101:351-7. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2015.10.013. Epub 2015 Oct 22.
- Mefloquine continues to be a key drug used for malaria chemoprophylaxis and treatment, despite reports of adverse events like depression and anxiety. It is unknown how mefloquine acts within the central nervous system to cause depression and anxiety or why some individuals are more vulnerable. We sh
- PMID 26471420
- Vicarious social defeat stress: Bridging the gap between physical and emotional stress.
- Sial OK1, Warren BL2, Alcantara LF1, Parise EM1, Bolaños-Guzmán CA3.
- Journal of neuroscience methods.J Neurosci Methods.2016 Jan 30;258:94-103. doi: 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2015.10.012. Epub 2015 Nov 3.
- BACKGROUND: Animal models capable of differentiating the neurobiological intricacies between physical and emotional stress are scarce. Current models rely primarily on physical stressors (e.g., chronic unpredictable or mild stress, social defeat, learned helplessness), and neglect the impact of psyc
- PMID 26545443
- The potential use of histone deacetylase inhibitors in the treatment of depression.
- Fuchikami M1, Yamamoto S1, Morinobu S2, Okada S1, Yamawaki Y3, Yamawaki S1.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2016 Jan 4;64:320-4. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.03.010. Epub 2015 Mar 25.
- Numerous preclinical studies demonstrate that changes in gene expression in the brain occur in animal models of depression using exposure to stress, such as social defeat and leaned helplessness, and that repeated administration of antidepressants ameliorates these stress-induced changes in gene exp
- PMID 25818247
- 敗戦下の国民作家 : 横光利一『夜の靴』論 (〈戦後〉の横光利一 : 『夜の靴』を中心に)
- 三村 守,大坪 雄平,田中 英彦
- 情報処理学会論文誌 55(2), 1089-1099, 2014-02-15
- 今日,機密情報や個人情報の搾取を目的とする標的型攻撃は,多くの組織にとって脅威である.標的型攻撃の初期段階では,攻撃者はRAT(Remote Access TrojanまたはRemote Administration Tool)と呼ばれる実行ファイルをメールで送付し,コンピュータの遠隔操作を試みることが多い.近年ではRATが文書ファイルに埋め込まれることが多くなっており,検知はより困難となってきて …
- NAID 110009665023
- 小林 直毅
- マス・コミュニケーション研究 (84), 3-8, 2014-01-31
- … In Japan, "the dream" of the "peaceful uses" of atomic energy was already being discussed in newspapers and books published immediately after the defeat. … Censorship by the occupation after the defeat was lifted, and the brutality by the atomic bomb came to be widely discussed and pictured. … At the same time, "the dream" of the "peaceful uses" of atomic energy was also believed to build a "science-oriented nation" and to support economic development after the defeat of Japan. …
- NAID 110009688795
- 異言語で敗北を引き受ける : 金石範からムールード・マムリへ (2012年度冬季企画(1)大日本帝国植民地と文学の言語) -- (植民地文学とその言語)