- a metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables
- completely terrestrial robber frogs (同)genus Eleutherodactylus
- abnormally large fingers or toes
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Yielding criterion of porcine thoracic aorta.
- Tsatsaris A, Iliopoulos D, Motsakos T, Koukounaris E, Dontas I, Perrea D.SourceLaboratory for Experimental Surgery and Surgical Research, School of Medicine, University of Athens, Athens, Greece. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent patents on cardiovascular drug discovery.Recent Pat Cardiovasc Drug Discov.2007 Jun;2(2):143-6.
- OBJECTIVE: To establish a yielding criterion for porcine thoracic aorta.METHODS: The thoracic aortas of three healthy pigs were used in order to form three testing groups: Group D, included aortic Dactyl tissues (n=8); Group C, included aortic Circumferential tissues (n=8); and Group L included aort
- PMID 18221113
- Temperature dependent modulation of lobster neuromuscular properties by serotonin.
- Hamilton JL, Edwards CR, Holt SR, Worden MK.SourceDepartment of Neuroscience, University of Virginia Health Science Center, Charlottesville, VA 22908-0230, USA.
- The Journal of experimental biology.J Exp Biol.2007 Mar;210(Pt 6):1025-35.
- In cold-blooded species the efficacy of neuromuscular function depends both on the thermal environmental of the animal's habitat and on the concentrations of modulatory hormones circulating within the animal's body. The goal of this study is to examine how temperature variation within an ecologicall
- PMID 17337715
- Decorating behavior of the majid crab Hyastenus diacanthus
- Yamaguchi Takao,Honda Hiroshi,Aratake Hisamichi,Henmi Yasuhisa
- Crustacean research (35), 79-91, 2006-12
- … The slender setae on the dactyl of walking legs and the short setae in the pits of chelae are likely sensory organs to detect suitable materials for attachment. …
- NAID 110006546656
- The feeding apparatus of two fiddler crab species, Uca vocans (Linnaeus, 1758) and U. tetragonon (Herbst, 1790)
- Yamaguchi Takao,Henmi Yasuhisa
- Crustacean research (35), 27-55, 2006-12
- … In both species, sexual differences were slight in the lengths of the dactyl and propodus, and breadth of the minor claw. …
- NAID 110006546653
- A dactyl (Gr. δ?κτυλο? daktulos, “finger”) is a foot in meter in poetry. In quantitative verse, such as Greek or Latin, a dactyl is a long syllable followed by two short syllables, as determined by syllable weight. ...
- Apert syndrome、Pfeiffer syndrome、Saethre-Chotzen syndrome
- finger print、fingerprint