- mentally disordered; "a mind clouded by sorrow"
- made troubled or apprehensive or distressed in appearance; "his face was clouded with unhappiness"
- not mentally disordered; "an unclouded mind"
- not made opaque or cloudy by sediment; "the wine was unclouded"
- make less clear; "the stroke clouded memories of her youth"
- a cause of worry or gloom or trouble; "the only cloud on the horizon was the possibility of dissent by the French"
- any collection of particles (e.g., smoke or dust) or gases that is visible
- make milky or dull; "The chemical clouded the liquid to which it was added"
- out of touch with reality; "his head was in the clouds"
- suspicion affecting your reputation; "after that mistake he was under a cloud"
- a visible mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude
- billow up in the form of a cloud; "The smoke clouded above the houses"
- make gloomy or depressed; "Their faces were clouded with sadness"
- 『雲』 / (…の)『雲状のもの』《+『of』+『名』》 / (昆虫・鳥・飛行機などの)大群,大集団《+『of』+『名』》 / (疑惑・苦悩などの)暗い影《+『of』+『名』》 / (鏡・ガラスなどの)くもり / 〈煙などが〉…'を'『曇らせる』 / 〈事件などが〉…‘に'暗い影を投げかける,'を'汚す / 〈物・事が〉〈心・頭など〉'を'ぼんやりさせる,混乱させる / 〈空・ガラスなどが〉『曇る』《+『over』(『up』)》 / (悩み・心配などで)〈顔などが〉曇る,暗くなる《+『over』 『with』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Characterizing spatiotemporal non-stationarity in vegetation dynamics in China using MODIS EVI dataset.
- Qiu B, Zeng C, Tang Z, Chen C.SourceKey Laboratory of Spatial Data Mining and Information Sharing of the Ministry of Education, Spatial Information Research Centre of Fujian Province, Fuzhou University, Science Building, floor 13th, Gongye Road 523, Fuzhou, 350002, Fujian, China, email@example.com.
- Environmental monitoring and assessment.Environ Monit Assess.2013 May 7. [Epub ahead of print]
- This paper evaluated the spatiotemporal non-stationarity in the vegetation dynamic based on 1-km resolution 16-day composite Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) Enhanced Vegetation Index (EVI) datasets in China during 2001-2011 through a wavelet transform method. First, it revealed
- PMID 23649474
- Accessing Local Knowledge to Identify Where Species of Conservation Concern Occur in a Tropical Forest Landscape.
- Padmanaba M, Sheil D, Basuki I, Liswanti N.SourceCenter for International Forestry Research, P.O. Box 0113 BOCBD, Bogor, 16000, Indonesia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Environmental management.Environ Manage.2013 May 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Conventional biodiversity surveys play an important role in ensuring good conservation friendly management in tropical forest regions but are demanding in terms of expertise, time, and budget. Can local people help Here, we illustrate how local knowledge can support low cost conservation surveys. W
- PMID 23633002
- Sex-specific retinal pigmentation results in sexually dimorphic long-wavelength-sensitive photoreceptors in the Eastern Pale Clouded Yellow butterfly,Colias erate.
- Ogawa Y, Kinoshita M, Stavenga DG, Arikawa K.SourceSokendai-Hayama (The Graduate University for Advanced Studies);
- The Journal of experimental biology.J Exp Biol.2013 Feb 7. [Epub ahead of print]
- The compound eyes of the Eastern Pale Clouded Yellow butterfly, Colias erate, contain three types of ommatidia (I, II and III), identifiable by the differing arrangements of pigment clusters around the rhabdoms. The pigment color is red in all ommatidial types except for type II ommatidia of females
- PMID 23393285
- The first description of population density and habitat use of the mainland clouded leopard Neofelis nebulosa within a logged-primary forest in South East Asia
- ギリシャ危機の見通しを曇らせた「ユーロ圏」という蜃気楼 (経済外交の新たな局面)
- Effects of Photoperiod and Temperature on Growth and Development in Clouded Salamander (Hynobius nebulosus) Larvae
- Clouded definition, confused; muddled; disordered: a mind clouded by sorrow. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In follow Dictionary ...
- Hence Quasimodo's gratitude was profound, passionate, boundless; and although the visage of his adopted father was often clouded or severe, although his speech was habitually curt, harsh, imperious, that gratitude never wavered for ...