- Different effects of dexamethasone and the nitric oxide synthase inhibitor L-NAME on caerulein-induced rat acute pancreatitis, depending on the severity.
- Sugiyama Y1, Kato S, Abe M, Mitsufuji S, Takeuchi K.
- Effects of dexamethasone and N(G)-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester (L-NAME), the nitric oxide (NO) synthase inhibitor, on caerulein-induced acute pancreatitis were examined in rats. Acute pancreatitis was induced by caerulein (20 mug/kg, s.c.) given repeatedly 2 or 4 times every hour, and serum amylase
- PMID 16259748
- Effects of food, ceruletide and ranitidine on the pharmacokinetics of the oral cephalosporin S-1108 in humans.
- Saito A.
- Chemotherapy.Chemotherapy.1993 Nov-Dec;39(6):374-85.
- The pharmacokinetics of S-1108, an ester-type oral cephalosporin antibiotic, were studied in healthy male volunteers in a crossover study. This study focused especially on the effects on S-1108 absorption of (1) a meal, (2) concomitant administration of ceruletide diethylamine (a drug which promotes
- PMID 8222863
- Biliary tract complications in patients with hypoganglionosis and chronic idiopathic intestinal pseudoobstruction syndrome.
- Shimotake T1, Iwai N, Yanagihara J, Tokiwa K, Fushiki S.
- Journal of pediatric surgery.J Pediatr Surg.1993 Feb;28(2):189-92.
- The biliary tract system was studied in two patients with hypoganglionosis and chronic idiopathic intestinal pseudoobstruction syndrome (CIIPS) to evaluate manifestations of these diseases, especially as for underlying motility disorder. In a 3-year-old boy with hypoganglionosis, cholelithiasis was
- PMID 8437078
- Ceruletide diethylamine,cholecystokinin-pancreozyminおよびtetragastrinのラット膵外分泌に及ぼす影響
- 保坂 洋一郎
- 日本医科大学雑誌 48(3), p370-376, 1981-06
- NAID 40002815641
- Ceruletide diethylamineの胆嚢収縮作用
- 大橋 和史
- 日本医科大学雑誌 44(3), p186-194, 1977-06
- NAID 40002815355