- unpleasantly cold and damp; "bleak winds of the North Atlantic" (同)cutting, raw
- a bleak and desolate atmosphere; "the nakedness of the landscape" (同)desolation, bareness, nakedness
- without hope; "he wondered bleakly"
- (場楠が)吹きさらしの,荒涼とした / 寒い,冷え冷えする / (将来のことなど)暗い,陰うつな
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 慢性膵炎の治療 treatment of chronic pancreatitis
- 2. 輸血拒否の患者に対するアプローチ the approach to the patient who refuses blood transfusion
- The risk/benefit of predicting a post-antibiotic era: Is the alarm working?
- Fowler T1, Walker D, Davies SC.
- Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences.Ann N Y Acad Sci.2014 Sep;1323(1):1-10. doi: 10.1111/nyas.12399. Epub 2014 Apr 16.
- There have been concerns about antimicrobial resistance since the first widespread use of antibiotics in humans. More recently, this concern has grown and become the focus of clinical, scientific, and political activity. In part, the political interest is a consequence of publicizing a bleak picture
- PMID 24738913
- Trace metal concentration and fish size: Variation among fish species in a Mediterranean river.
- Merciai R1, Guasch H2, Kumar A2, Sabater S3, García-Berthou E2.
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety.Ecotoxicol Environ Saf.2014 Sep;107:154-61. doi: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2014.05.006. Epub 2014 Jun 17.
- Concentration of trace metals (Al, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Cd, Pb and As) in the muscle of six fish species was analyzed to determine the variation with fish size and fish species in an Iberian river with moderate metal pollution. Al, Fe and Zn were the most abundant metals across sites. Fish size a
- PMID 24946163
- Tobacco in the Arab world: old and new epidemics amidst policy paralysis.
- Maziak W1, Nakkash R2, Bahelah R3, Husseini A2, Fanous N2, Eissenberg T2.
- Health policy and planning.Health Policy Plan.2014 Sep;29(6):784-794. Epub 2013 Aug 19.
- The Arab world is comprised of 22 countries with a combined population of ∼360 million. The region is still at the initial stages of the tobacco epidemic, where it is expected to witness an increase in smoking levels and mounting tobacco-related morbidity and mortality in the future. Still, the bl
- PMID 23958628
- 布野 修司
- Traverse : Kyoto University architectural journal 15, 64-78, 2014-10
- NAID 40020263432
- 齋藤 敦
- 徳島文理大学研究紀要 88, 25-45, 2014-09
- … Labour unions are taking various measures to raise wages in this bleak situation. …
- NAID 110009840407
- Oral Popular Culture, Orality and Writing in Charles Dickens's Bleak House
- 中妻 結
- 東京女子大学紀要論集 63(2), 65-85, 20130315-00-00
- … This paper will approach the uses of materials in oral culture and the descriptions of sound and voice in Charles Dickens's Bleak House. … Bleak House is one of crucial works of Dickens that account orality and literacy. … His representations of oral materials, sounds and voices offer a satire on the contemporary belief on the reliability of scientific statements and business documents, which the world of Bleak House are disorderly filled with. …
- NAID 120005486307
- Bleak. 4,599 likes · 150 talking about this. When creating drive as well as Bleak does, not much can be said more clearly than his music itself. By simply putting everything into his tracks, Bleak goes deep into a state where ...
- bleakとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 〈環境・生活・表情などが〉わびしい, 気のめいるような, そっけない；〈見通しなどが〉暗いlook bleak（先行きが）暗い.2 〈場所が〉吹きさらしの, 荒涼とした；〈風・天候が〉寒々としたa bleak winter d... - goo ...