- coliphage MS2、Leviviridae、levivirus、MS2 phage、phage MS2
- a virus that is parasitic (reproduces itself) in bacteria; "phage uses the bacteriums machinery and energy to produce more phage until the bacterium is destroyed and phage is released to invade surrounding bacteria" (同)phage
- the 13th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)m
- Mach number / mark[s] / Monsieur
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Atmospheric pressure, nonthermal plasma inactivation of MS2 bacteriophage: effect of oxygen concentration on virucidal activity.
- Alshraiedeh NH, Alkawareek MY, Gorman SP, Graham WG, Gilmore BF.SourceSchool of Pharmacy, Queen's University Belfast, Belfast, UK.
- Journal of applied microbiology.J Appl Microbiol.2013 Dec;115(6):1420-6. doi: 10.1111/jam.12331. Epub 2013 Sep 12.
- AIMS: The main aim of this study was to determine the virucidal inactivation efficacy of an in-house-designed atmospheric pressure, nonthermal plasma jet operated at varying helium/oxygen feed gas concentrations against MS2 bacteriophage, widely employed as a convenient surrogate for human norovirus
- PMID 23957472
- Mechanisms of MS2 Bacteriophage Removal by Fouled Ultrafiltration Membrane Subjected to Different Cleaning Methods.
- Lu R, Mosiman D, Nguyen TH.SourceDepartment of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign , Urbana, Illinois 61801, United States.
- Environmental science & technology.Environ Sci Technol.2013 Nov 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- An ultrafiltration unit with a polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) membrane of 40 nm nominal pore size was used to study bacteriophage MS2 removal under different membrane conditions: pristine membrane, membrane fouled by soluble microbial product (SMP) extracted from membrane bioreactor (MBR) feedwater,
- PMID 24175731
- A double layer plaque assay using spread plate technique for enumeration of bacteriophage MS2.
- Cormier J, Janes M.SourceDepartment of Food Science, Louisiana State University Agricultural Center, Baton Rouge, LA, USA.
- Journal of virological methods.J Virol Methods.2013 Nov 8. pii: S0166-0934(13)00448-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jviromet.2013.10.034. [Epub ahead of print]
- Bacteriophage MS2 is used widely as a model organism to estimate pathogenic virus survival in various environments, and is usually quantified by plaque assay. Although current plaque assays work well in enumeration of MS2 in environmental samples, quantification of MS2 calls for better visibility an
- PMID 24211298
- Inactivation of Viruses by Combination Processes of UV and Chlorine
- , , ,
- Journal of Water and Environment Technology 12(6), 511-523, 2014
- … Bacteriophage MS2 and adenovirus 5 (AdV5) were used in this study, and inactivated by low-pressure UV (LPUV) lamp, chlorination, sequential processes (UV-Cl<SUB>2</SUB> … MS2 was more resistant against chlorine than AdV5, and CT values for 2 log reduction of MS2 and AdV5 were 0.77 and 0.033 mg-min/L, respectively. … However, AdV5 was more resistant to UV than MS2 and required a 101 mJ/cm<SUP>2</SUP> …
- NAID 130004704331
- Disinfection Using Pressurized Carbon Dioxide Microbubbles to Inactivate <I>Escherichia coli</I>, Bacteriophage MS2 and T4
- , , , , , , ,
- Journal of Water and Environment Technology 11(6), 497-505, 2013
- … against <I>Escherichia coli</I>, bacteriophage MS2 and T4 were examined at equal pressures (0.3 - 0.9 MPa) and temperatures. … was achieved, while over 3.0 log and nearly 4.0 log reductions were observed for phage MS2 and phage T4, respectively. … Comparison of the inactivation effect of CO<SUB>2</SUB>, N<SUB>2</SUB>O, a common acid and buffer solution against phage MS2, revealed that the change in pH caused by CO<SUB>2</SUB> …
- NAID 130003382727
- 中西 亜加音,斎木 あゆみ,太田 幸治 [他],谷村 泰宏,安田 八郎,水野 彰
- 防菌防黴 = Journal of antibacterial and antifungal agents 40(2), 67-74, 2012-02-10
- NAID 10030448185
- The latest Tweets from Bacteriophage MS2 (@PhageMS2). I am Bacteriophage MS2 — an icosahedral, positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus. This is my genome sequence ... Add a location to your Tweets When you tweet with ...
- Bacteriophage MS2 on ResearchGate, the professional network for scientists. ... [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: The influence of ionic strength on the electrostatic interaction of viruses with environmentally relevant ...
- bacteriophage MS2
- bacteriophage MS2、coliphage MS2、levivirus、MS2 phage、phage MS2
- bacteriophage MS2、Leviviridae、levivirus、MS2 phage、phage MS2
- bacteriophage MS2、coliphage MS2、Leviviridae、MS2 phage、phage MS2
- bacteriophage MS2、coliphage MS2、Leviviridae、levivirus、phage MS2