- want to have; "Id like a beer now!"
- a kind of person; "Well not see his like again"; "I cant tolerate people of his ilk" (同)ilk
- a similar kind; "dogs, foxes, and the like", "we dont want the likes of you around here" (同)the like, the likes of
- equal in amount or value; "like amounts"; "equivalent amounts"; "the same amount"; "gave one six blows and the other a like number"; "the same number" (同)same
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination; "suits of like design"; "a limited circle of like minds"; "members of the cat family have like dispositions"; "as like as two peas in a pod"; "doglike devotion"; "a dreamlike quality" (同)similar
- be fond of; "I like my nephews"
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard; "How did you like the Presidents speech last night?"
- find enjoyable or agreeable; "I like jogging"; "She likes to read Russian novels"
- an organism of the kingdom Fungi lacking chlorophyll and feeding on organic matter; ranging from unicellular or multicellular organisms to spore-bearing syncytia
- a feeling of pleasure and enjoyment; "Ive always had a liking for reading"; "she developed a liking for gin"
- found pleasant or attractive; often used as a combining form; "a well-liked teacher"
- Chinese distance measure; approximately 0.5 kilometers
- …‘を'『好む』,‘が'好きである / 《しばしば否定文で,またwould,《英》shouldと共に用いて》…‘を'望む,…したい / 『好む』;望む / 《複数形で》好み,好きな事
- (外観・性質などが)…『に似た』,のような / (やり方,程度などが)…『と同じように』 / …『らしい』,にふさわいし / 《おもに話》たとえば…のような / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(性質・外観などが)同じの,(数量が)等しい / 《補語にのみ用いて》似ている,そっくりで / たぶん,おそらく(probably) / (…に)似た人(物),(…と)同等の人(物),匹敵する人(物)《+『of』+『名』》 / …のように / あたかも…のように
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Black yeast biota in the mangrove, in search of the origin of the lethargic crab disease (LCD).
- Guerra RS1, do Nascimento MM, Miesch S, Najafzadeh MJ, Ribeiro RO, Ostrensky A, de Hoog GS, Vicente VA, Boeger WA.
- Mycopathologia.Mycopathologia.2013 Jun;175(5-6):421-30. doi: 10.1007/s11046-013-9636-1. Epub 2013 Mar 29.
- Knowledge of natural ecology is essential for a better understanding of pathogenicity and opportunism in black yeast-like fungi. Although etiological agents of diseases caused by these fungi are supposed to originate from the environment, their isolation from nature is difficult. This is probably du
- PMID 23539353
- Infections of the central nervous system by melanized fungi: a review of cases presented between 1999 and 2004.
- Kantarcioglu AS1, de Hoog GS.
- Mycoses.Mycoses.2004 Feb;47(1-2):4-13.
- Several types of infections of the central nervous system by melanized fungi can be distinguished: (a) single-organ infection of the cerebrum, (b) extension into the cerebrum from adjacent cavities, (c) fungal presence in the cerebrospinal fluid, or (d) meningitis. The fungal order Chaetothyriales (
- PMID 14998393
- Exophiala pisciphila. A study of its development.
- Gaskins JE, Cheung PJ.
- Mycopathologia.Mycopathologia.1986 Mar;93(3):173-84.
- Exophiala pisciphila is a dematiaceous fungus that belongs to a group of fungi known as the 'black yeasts'. It was isolated from the skin lesions of a smooth dogfish, Mustelus canis Mitchill, that had been born in the shark exhibit tank of the New York Aquarium. The different stages of development o
- PMID 3713799
- How to Cite BLAZER, V. S. and WOLKE, R. E. (1979), An Exophiala-like fungus as the cause of a systemic mycosis of marine fish. Journal of Fish Diseases, 2: 145 ... Author Information Marine Pathology Laboratory, University of ...
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: A dematiaceous fungus was isolated from Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus with ulceration and erosion of the skin surface. The fungus was identified as an Exophiala species, with ...
- Exophiala-like fungus
- alike、as well as、care for、correspond、correspondingly、equally、favor、identically、likewise、prefer、resemble、same、similar、similarly、such