出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/11/25 00:18:31」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Improved xenobiotic-degrading activity of Rhodococcus opacus strain 1cp after dormancy.
- Solyanikova IP, Mulyukin AL, Suzina NE, El-Registan GI, Golovleva LA.Sourcea G.K. Skryabin Institute of Biochemistry and Physiology of Microorganisms, Russian Academy of Sciences , Moscow , Russia.
- Journal of environmental science and health. Part. B, Pesticides, food contaminants, and agricultural wastes.J Environ Sci Health B.2011 Oct;46(7):638-47.
- The goals of the present work were as follows: to obtain the dormant forms of R. opacus 1cp; to study the phenotypic variability during their germination; to compare phenotypic variants during the growth on selective and elective media; and to reveal changes in the ability of the strain to destruct
- PMID 21749252
- Comparative effects of butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) and di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) on the aquatic larvae of Chironomus riparius based on gene expression assays related to the endocrine system, the stress response and ribosomes.
- Planello R, Herrero O, Martinez-Guitarte JL, Morcillo G.SourceGrupo de Biologia y Toxicologia Ambiental, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Nacional de Educacion a Distancia, UNED, Senda del Rey 9, 28040 Madrid, Spain.
- Aquatic toxicology (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Aquat Toxicol.2011 Sep;105(1-2):62-70. Epub 2011 May 20.
- In this work, the effects of butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) and di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), two of the most extensively used phthalates, were studied in Chironomus riparius under acute short-term treatments, to compare their relative toxicities and identify genes sensitive to exposure. The ecot
- PMID 21684242
- 槇島 誠
- ビタミン 85(2), 47-56, 2011-02-25
- … VDR activation by 1,25(OH)_2D_3 or LCA induces the xenobiotic metabolism of bile acids. …
- NAID 110008460669
- Systems biology analysis of xenobiotic responses in insects(Resistance Management: Insect Disease Vectors & Agricultural Pests,1) Pest Management, Crop Protection and Vector Control)
- Pittendrigh B. R.
- Journal of pesticide science 36(1), 142, 2011-02-20
- NAID 110008463034
- A xenobiotic is a chemical which is found in an organism but which is not normally produced or expected to be present in it. It can also cover substances which are present in much higher concentrations than are usual. ...