出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/07/07 08:05:17」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 拡張期心不全の病態生理 pathophysiology of diastolic heart failure
- 2. 左室拡張機能の心エコー評価 echocardiographic evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function
- 3. 心不全の病態生理：左心室の圧-容積関係 pathophysiology of heart failure left ventricular pressure volume relationships
- 4. 心筋症の定義および分類 definition and classification of the cardiomyopathies
- 5. 肥大型心筋症における心室性不整脈および突然の心停止 ventricular arrhythmias and sudden cardiac arrest in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: an ongoing enigma.
- Rose-Jones LJ, Rommel JJ, Chang PP.Author information Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 160 Dental Circle, 6th Floor Burnett-Womack Building, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7075, USA.AbstractHeart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF) is a complex clinical syndrome based on traditional heart failure symptoms with documentation of increased left ventricular filling pressures and preserved left ventricular ejection fraction. The exact mechanisms that induce HFpEF are not known. End-diastolic ventricular stiffness does not seem to be acting alone. Substantial mortality exists compared with healthy age-matched controls, as well as significant health care expenditures on hospitalizations and readmissions. This article reviews the epidemiology, pathophysiology, and treatment of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF). Current practice guidelines focus on remedying volume overload, aggressively controlling hypertension, and treatment of comorbid conditions that contribute to decompensation.
- Cardiology clinics.Cardiol Clin.2014 Feb;32(1):151-61, ix-x. doi: 10.1016/j.ccl.2013.09.006.
- Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF) is a complex clinical syndrome based on traditional heart failure symptoms with documentation of increased left ventricular filling pressures and preserved left ventricular ejection fraction. The exact mechanisms that induce HFpEF are not known.
- PMID 24286586
- Left atrial deformation parameters in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a 2D speckle tracking imaging study.
- Kocabay G, Karabay CY, Colak Y, Oduncu V, Kalayci A, Akgun T, Guler A, Kirma C.Author information *Cardiology Department, Kartal Kosuyolu Heart and Research Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey.AbstractThe presence of the metabolic syndrome is a strong predictor for the presence of NASH (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis) in patients with NAFLD (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease). In the present study, we assessed LA (left atrial) deformation parameters in patients with NAFLD using 2D-STE (speckle tracking echocardiography) and to investigate if any changes exist between subgroups of the NAFLD. A total of 55 NAFLD patients and 21 healthy controls were included in the study. The diagnosis of NAFLD was based on liver biopsy. After patients were categorized into groups according to histopathological analysis (simple steatosis, borderline NASH, definitive NASH), all patients underwent echocardiography with Doppler examination. In the 2D-STE analysis of the left atrium, LA-Res (peak LA strain during ventricular systole), LA-Pump (peak LA strain during atrial systole), LA-SR(S) (peak LA strain rate during ventricular systole), LA-SR(E) (peak LA strain rate during early diastole) and LA-SR(A) (peak LA strain rate during atrial systole) were obtained. LA-Res, LA-Pump and LA-SR(A) were lower in the NAFLD group than in the control group. LA-Res was found to be significantly lower in NAFLD subgroups compared with healthy subjects (43.9±14.2 in healthy controls compared with 31.4±8.3 with simple steatosis, 32.8±12.8 with borderline NASH and 33.8±9.0 with definitive NASH). LA-Pump was significantly lower in the NAFLD group (18.2±3.1 in healthy controls compared with 13.3±4.7 with borderline NASH and 14.4±4.7 with definitive NASH). There were significant differences in LA-SR(A) between healthy controls compared with simple steatosis and borderline NASH (-1.56±0.36 compared with 1.14±0.38 and 1.24±0.32 respectively). Correlation analysis showed significant correlation of LA-Res values with E (early diastolic peak velocity)/E(m) (early diastolic mitral annular velocity) ratio (r=-0.50, P≤0.001), with LAVI (LA volume index; r=-0.45, P≤0.001) and with V(p) (propagation velocity; r=0.39, P≤0.001). 2D-STE-based LA deformation parameters are impaired in patients with NAFLD with normal systolic function. Although LA-Res and pump function parameters might be useful in estimating LV (left ventricular) filling pressure in the NAFLD patient group, it could not be used for differentiating the subgroups.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Feb;126(4):297-304. doi: 10.1042/CS20130298.
- The presence of the metabolic syndrome is a strong predictor for the presence of NASH (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis) in patients with NAFLD (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease). In the present study, we assessed LA (left atrial) deformation parameters in patients with NAFLD using 2D-STE (speckle tra
- PMID 23947743
- Influence of Left Ventricular Diastolic Function on Exercise-induced Pulmonary Hypertension in Patients with Systemic Sclerosis
- Journal of St. Marianna University 6(2), 131-139, 2015
- NAID 130005114681
- 動物の循環器 48(2), 37-47, 2015
- NAID 130005113628
- 320列面検出器 CTを用いた心電図同期心臓 CTにおける左室収縮能および拡張能評価：心エコー法との比較
- 日本放射線技術学会雑誌 71(8), 685-690, 2015
- NAID 130005093798
- The ventricular filling velocity or flow into the ventricles have two main components; First an early (E) diastolic one caused by accumulation of blood in the atria during previous systole, and second, a late one created by atrial contraction (A).
- The first two stages, often considered together as the "ventricular filling" stage, involve the movement of blood from atria into ventricles. The next three stages involve the movement of blood from the ventricles to the pulmonary artery (in the ...
- intraalveolar filling
- cardiac ventricle、cerebral ventricle、cerebroventricle、cerebroventricular、heart ventricle、ventricle、ventriculi、ventriculus