出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/05/02 06:22:28」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 迷走神経切離術 vagotomy
- 2. 消化性潰瘍の外科的マネージメント surgical management of peptic ulcer disease
- 3. 胃部分切除術および消化管再建術 partial gastrectomy and gastrointestinal reconstruction
- 4. 肥満手術の後期合併症 late complications of bariatric surgical operations
- 5. 消化性潰瘍の合併症の概要 overview of the complications of peptic ulcer disease
- The vagal innervation of the gut and immune homeostasis.
- Matteoli G, Boeckxstaens GE.SourceDepartment of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Translational Research Center for Gastrointestinal Disorders (TARGID), University of Leuven, Herestraat 49, Leuven 3000, Belgium; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gut.Gut.2013 Aug;62(8):1214-22. doi: 10.1136/gutjnl-2012-302550. Epub 2012 Sep 29.
- The central nervous system interacts dynamically with the immune system to modulate inflammation through humoral and neural pathways. Recently, in animal models of sepsis, the vagus nerve (VN) has been proposed to play a crucial role in the regulation of the immune response, also referred to as the
- PMID 23023166
- Electroacupuncture improves burn-induced impairment in gastric motility mediated via the vagal mechanism in rats.
- Song J, Yin J, Sallam HS, Bai T, Chen Y, Chen JD.SourceDivision of Gastroenterology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, USA; Division of Gastroenterology, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China.
- Neurogastroenterology and motility : the official journal of the European Gastrointestinal Motility Society.Neurogastroenterol Motil.2013 Jul 12. doi: 10.1111/nmo.12183. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Delayed gastric emptying (GE) is common in patients with severe burns. This study was designed to investigate effects and mechanisms of electroacupuncture (EA) on gastric motility in rats with burns.METHODS: Male rats (intact and vagotomized) were implanted with gastric electrodes, chest
- PMID 23848593
- Mechanisms of cardiovascular actions of urocortins in the hypothalamic arcuate nucleus of the rat.
- Chitravanshi VC, Kawabe K, Sapru HN.SourceDepartment of Neurological Surgery, New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey.
- American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol.2013 Jul;305(2):H182-91. doi: 10.1152/ajpheart.00138.2013. Epub 2013 May 17.
- The presence of urocortins (UCNs) and corticotropin-releasing factor (CRF) receptors has been reported in the hypothalamic arcuate nucleus (ARCN). We have previously reported that UCNs are involved in central cardiovascular regulation. Based on this information, we hypothesized that the ARCN may be
- PMID 23686711
- Vagotomy is an essential component of surgical management of peptic (duodenal and gastric) ulcer disease (PUD). Vagotomy was once commonly performed to treat and prevent peptic ulcer disease. ... Anatomic ...
- Vagotomy Definition Vagotomy is the surgical cutting of the vagus nerve to reduce acid secretion in the stomach. Purpose The vagus nerve splits into branches that go to different parts of the stomach. Stimulation from these branches ...