- Molecular profiling of tumour budding implicates TGF-β-mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition as a therapeutic target in oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- Jensen DH1, Dabelsteen E, Specht L, Fiehn AM, Therkildsen MH, Jønson L, Vikesaa J, Nielsen FC, von Buchwald C.
- The Journal of pathology.J Pathol.2015 Apr 29. doi: 10.1002/path.4550. [Epub ahead of print]
- Although tumour budding is an adverse prognostic factor for many cancer types, the molecular mechanisms governing this phenomenon are incompletely understood. Therefore, understanding the molecular basis of tumour budding may provide new therapeutic and diagnostic options. We employ digital image an
- PMID 25925492
- Regulation of bitter taste responses by tumor necrosis factor.
- Feng P1, Jyotaki M2, Kim A3, Chai J4, Simon N5, Zhou M6, Bachmanov AA7, Huang L8, Wang H9.
- Brain, behavior, and immunity.Brain Behav Immun.2015 Apr 21. pii: S0889-1591(15)00086-0. doi: 10.1016/j.bbi.2015.04.001. [Epub ahead of print]
- Inflammatory cytokines are important regulators of metabolism and food intake. Over production of inflammatory cytokines during bacterial and viral infections leads to anorexia and reduced food intake. However, it remains unclear whether any inflammatory cytokines are involved in the regulation of t
- PMID 25911043
- A Case of Extraskeletal Osteosarcoma of the External Ear
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 補冊 138(0), 22-23, 2014
- NAID 130004834022
- 耳鼻咽喉科臨床 106(9), 791-795, 2013-09-01
- NAID 10031193341
- Tumor budding was defined as isolated tumor cells or clusters of <5 cells at the invasive tumor front. Tumor bud counts were generated in 5 regions at 200x by 2 pathologists (conventional bud count method). The median bud count per case ...