- vincent's angina
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における歯肉炎および歯周炎：分類と歯科治療 gingivitis and periodontitis in adults classification and dental treatment
- 2. 小児および思春期における歯肉炎および歯周炎：概要 gingivitis and periodontitis in children and adolescents an overview
- 3. 歯性感染症の合併症、診断、および治療 complications diagnosis and treatment of odontogenic infections
- 4. 歯性感染症の疫学、病因、および臨床症状 epidemiology pathogenesis and clinical manifestations of odontogenic infections
- 5. 嫌気性細菌感染 anaerobic bacterial infections
- [Aphthous ulcers and oral ulcerations].
- Vaillant L1, Samimi M2.
- Presse medicale (Paris, France : 1983).Presse Med.2016 Feb 12. pii: S0755-4982(16)00010-5. doi: 10.1016/j.lpm.2016.01.005. [Epub ahead of print]
- Aphthous ulcers are painful ulcerations located on the mucous membrane, generally in the mouth, less often in the genital area. Three clinical forms of aphthous ulcers have been described: minor aphthous ulcers, herpetiform aphthous ulcers and major aphthous ulcers. Many other conditions presenting
- PMID 26880080
- Two cases of an atypical presentation of necrotizing stomatitis.
- Magan-Fernandez A1, O'Valle F2, Pozo E1, Liebana J3, Mesa F1.
- Journal of periodontal & implant science.J Periodontal Implant Sci.2015 Dec;45(6):252-6. doi: 10.5051/jpis.2015.45.6.252. Epub 2015 Dec 28.
- PURPOSE: The purpose of this report was to describe the clinical and microbiological characteristics of two rare cases of necrotizing stomatitis, and the outcomes of a non-invasive treatment protocol applied in both cases.METHODS: We report two cases of necrotizing stomatitis in a rare location in t
- PMID 26734496
- Periodontal disease in children and adolescents of Latin America.
- Botero JE, Rösing CK, Duque A, Jaramillo A, Contreras A.
- Periodontology 2000.Periodontol 2000.2015 Feb;67(1):34-57. doi: 10.1111/prd.12072.
- Periodontal diseases are a group of infectious diseases that mainly include gingivitis and periodontitis. Gingivitis is the most prevalent form of periodontal disease in subjects of all ages, including children and adolescents. Less frequent types of periodontal disease include aggressive periodonti
- PMID 25494597
- A Novel T-Shaped Shallow Trench Isolation Technology
- Hong Sug Hun,Ahn Dong Ho,Park Moon Han,Kang Ho Kyu
- Jpn J Appl Phys 40(4B), 2616-2620, 2001-04-30
- … This paper describes a novel T-shaped shallow trench isolation (STI) technology, which has the same effective isolation length with conventional STI but significantly reduced aspect ratio. … The T-shaped STI is formed using 2-step trench etches. … After the formation of the 1st trench of a relatively low aspect ratio, oxide spacer is formed inside the trench sidewall. … And the 2nd trench is made to ensure an effective isolation length. …
- NAID 150000038272
- 賈 仰文,倪 广恒,木内 豪,吉谷 純一,河原 能久,末次 忠司,キノウチ ツヨシ ヨシタニ ジュンイチ,カワハラ ヨシヒサ,スエツギ タダシ,Jia Yangwen,Ni Guangheng,Kinouchi Tsuyoshi,Yoshitani Junichi,Kawahara Yoshihisa,Suetsugi Tadashi
- 水工学論文集 45, 109-114, 2001-02
- … Four cases, namely, with pond, with trench, with pond and trench and without pond and trench are studied at 4 sites, namely, pond outlet, Miyamae river downstream, Ebi river middle-stream and Ebi river mouth. …
- NAID 120000883663
- Trench mouth — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment and prevention of this uncommon but severe gum infection. ... Trench mouth is a severe form of gingivitis that causes painful, infected, bleeding gums and ...
- The goals of treatment are to cure the infection and relieve symptoms. Your health care provider may prescribe antibiotics if you have a fever. Good oral hygiene is vital to the treatment of trench mouth. Brush and floss ...
|リンク元||「塹壕熱口内炎」「塹壕口内炎」「ulcerative stomatitis」「necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis」「ざんごう口内炎」|
- necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis、trench mouth
- trench mouth、ulcerative stomatitis
- oral cavity, oral fissure, rima oris