出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/12/12 06:44:43」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 棘状細胞（棘状赤血球および有棘赤血球）と標的細胞 spiculated cells echinocytes and acanthocytes and target cells
- 2. 末梢血塗抹標本の評価 evaluation of the peripheral blood smear
- 3. 全身疾患による外因性の非免疫性溶血性貧血 extrinsic nonimmune hemolytic anemia due to systemic disease
- 4. 貧血を有する成人患者に対するアプローチ approach to the adult patient with anemia
- 5. 急性期および早期のHIV感染：病因および疫学 acute and early hiv infection pathogenesis and epidemiology
- [Nanopathology as a new scientific disciplineMinireview].
- Dvořáčková J, Bielniková H, Mačák J.AbstractThe detection of metal particles in the pathologically altered tissues (eg. in inflammatory lesions or tumors) led to the idea that they might be associated with emergence of some idiopathic diseases. To understand the etiopathogenesis of diseases associated with the presence of nanoparticles in the tissue there is a new area of patology - nanopathology. Numerous studies have shown that nanoparticles can enter the human body through inhalation or ingestion. Through the pulmonary alveoli, skin and intestinal mucosa, the nanoparticles may reach the blood and lymphatic system, which subsequently distributes them to other target organs. Epithelial surfaces of conjunctiva and skin represent another potential way of penetration of nanoparticles into the body. There is a number of studies, which described the adverse effects of ultrafine particles on respiratory and cardiovascular system. Recent studies have also shown that some nanoparticles are able to pass through the pores of the nuclear membrane, where they may pose a risk of damage to cells and genetic information and they are also potentially capable to cross the placental and hematoencephalic barriers. Further, their role in the induction of oxidative stress is significant in relation to the mutagenesis. Scanning electron microscopy with energy disperse spectroscopy (SEM-EDS) represents a suitable tool for identification of metal-based particles in tissues and body fluids. Importance of nanopathogy can be seen in the elucidation of the etiopathogenesis of many diseases, not only of respiratory and cardiovascular systems, but also of many other organ systems. Keywords: nanoparticles - nanopathology - diseases of nanoparticles (nanopathologies) - ESEM-EDS.
- Ceskoslovenská patologie.Cesk Patol.2013 Dec;49(1):46-50.
- The detection of metal particles in the pathologically altered tissues (eg. in inflammatory lesions or tumors) led to the idea that they might be associated with emergence of some idiopathic diseases. To understand the etiopathogenesis of diseases associated with the presence of nanoparticles in the
- PMID 23432076
- Saponins from Platycodon grandiflorum inhibit hepatic lipogenesis through induction of SIRT1 and activation of AMP-activated protein kinase in high-glucose-induced HepG2 cells.
- Hwang YP, Choi JH, Kim HG, Lee HS, Chung YC, Jeong HG.SourceDepartment of Toxicology, College of Pharmacy, Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Republic of Korea; Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, International University of Korea, Jinju, Republic of Korea.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Sep 1;140(1-2):115-23. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.02.041. Epub 2013 Feb 21.
- Saponins from the roots of Platycodon grandiflorum (Changkil saponins, CKS) have antioxidant and hepatoprotective properties. This study investigated the effects of CKS on AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) activation and hepatic lipogenesis in HepG2 cells. CKS suppressed high-glucose-induced lipid
- PMID 23578622
- Suppression of iASPP-dependent aggressiveness in cervical cancer through reversal of methylation silencing of microRNA-124
- Scientific Reports 6, 35480, 2016-10-21
- NAID 120005851099
- CCL2 as a potential therapeutic target for clear cell renal cell carcinoma
- Cancer Medicine, 2016-09-26
- NAID 120005850263
- BMS-708163 and Nilotinib restore synaptic dysfunction in human embryonic stem cell-derived Alzheimer's disease models
- Scientific Reports 6, 2016-09-19
- NAID 120005848295
- 「target.cells」タグが付いているQ&Aの一覧ページです。「target.cells」に関連する疑問をYahoo!知恵袋で解消しよう！ ... エクセル2010にて画像挿入とファイル名をマクロにて行っています（下記参照） ... エクセル2010にて画像挿入と ...
- tar·get cell 1. an erythrocyte with a dark center surrounded by a light band that again is encircled by a darker ring; it thus resembles a shooting target; such cells appear in target-cell anemias or after splenectomy; Synonym(s): Mexican hat cell
- electric cell
- jail cell, prison cell
- target area