全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 同種造血細胞移植後の免疫再構築のための戦略 strategies for immune reconstitution following allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation
- 2. HLAハプロタイプ適合造血細胞移植 hla haploidentical hematopoietic cell transplantation
- 3. 造血および幹細胞の機能の概要 overview of hematopoiesis and stem cell function
- 4. 造血細胞移植レシピエントにおける感染予防 prevention of infections in hematopoietic cell transplant recipients
- 5. 造血細胞移植後の感染症の概要 overview of infections following hematopoietic cell transplantation
- Clonal precursor of bone, cartilage, and hematopoietic niche stromal cells.
- Chan CK, Lindau P, Jiang W, Chen JY, Zhang LF, Chen CC, Seita J, Sahoo D, Kim JB, Lee A, Park S, Nag D, Gong Y, Kulkarni S, Luppen CA, Theologis AA, Wan DC, DeBoer A, Seo EY, Vincent-Tompkins JD, Loh K, Walmsley GG, Kraft DL, Wu JC, Longaker MT, Weissman IL.Author information Department of Surgery, H3680, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA. email@example.comAbstractOrgans are composites of tissue types with diverse developmental origins, and they rely on distinct stem and progenitor cells to meet physiological demands for cellular production and homeostasis. How diverse stem cell activity is coordinated within organs is not well understood. Here we describe a lineage-restricted, self-renewing common skeletal progenitor (bone, cartilage, stromal progenitor; BCSP) isolated from limb bones and bone marrow tissue of fetal, neonatal, and adult mice. The BCSP clonally produces chondrocytes (cartilage-forming) and osteogenic (bone-forming) cells and at least three subsets of stromal cells that exhibit differential expression of cell surface markers, including CD105 (or endoglin), Thy1 [or CD90 (cluster of differentiation 90)], and 6C3 [ENPEP glutamyl aminopeptidase (aminopeptidase A)]. These three stromal subsets exhibit differential capacities to support hematopoietic (blood-forming) stem and progenitor cells. Although the 6C3-expressing subset demonstrates functional stem cell niche activity by maintaining primitive hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) renewal in vitro, the other stromal populations promote HSC differentiation to more committed lines of hematopoiesis, such as the B-cell lineage. Gene expression analysis and microscopic studies further reveal a microenvironment in which CD105-, Thy1-, and 6C3-expressing marrow stroma collaborate to provide cytokine signaling to HSCs and more committed hematopoietic progenitors. As a result, within the context of bone as a blood-forming organ, the BCSP plays a critical role in supporting hematopoiesis through its generation of diverse osteogenic and hematopoietic-promoting stroma, including HSC supportive 6C3(+) niche cells.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.2013 Jul 30;110(31):12643-8. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1310212110. Epub 2013 Jul 15.
- Organs are composites of tissue types with diverse developmental origins, and they rely on distinct stem and progenitor cells to meet physiological demands for cellular production and homeostasis. How diverse stem cell activity is coordinated within organs is not well understood. Here we describe a
- PMID 23858471
- Peripherally administered nanoparticles target monocytic myeloid cells, secondary lymphoid organs and tumors in mice.
- Kourtis IC, Hirosue S, de Titta A, Kontos S, Stegmann T, Hubbell JA, Swartz MA.Author information Institute of Bioengineering, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland.AbstractNanoparticles have been extensively developed for therapeutic and diagnostic applications. While the focus of nanoparticle trafficking in vivo has traditionally been on drug delivery and organ-level biodistribution and clearance, recent work in cancer biology and infectious disease suggests that targeting different cells within a given organ can substantially affect the quality of the immunological response. Here, we examine the cell-level biodistribution kinetics after administering ultrasmall Pluronic-stabilized poly(propylene sulfide) nanoparticles in the mouse. These nanoparticles depend on lymphatic drainage to reach the lymph nodes and blood, and then enter the spleen rather than the liver, where they interact with monocytes, macrophages and myeloid dendritic cells. They were more readily taken up into lymphatics after intradermal (i.d.) compared to intramuscular administration, leading to ∼50% increased bioavailability in blood. When administered i.d., their distribution favored antigen-presenting cells, with especially strong targeting to myeloid cells. In tumor-bearing mice, the monocytic and the polymorphonuclear myeloid-derived suppressor cell compartments were efficiently and preferentially targeted, rendering this nanoparticulate formulation potentially useful for reversing the highly suppressive activity of these cells in the tumor stroma.
- PloS one.PLoS One.2013 Apr 23;8(4):e61646. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0061646. Print 2013.
- Nanoparticles have been extensively developed for therapeutic and diagnostic applications. While the focus of nanoparticle trafficking in vivo has traditionally been on drug delivery and organ-level biodistribution and clearance, recent work in cancer biology and infectious disease suggests that tar
- PMID 23626707
- 帯刀 益夫
- 炎症・再生 : 日本炎症・再生医学会雑誌 = Inflammation and regeneration 23(1), 18-22, 2003-01-10
- … In bone marrow, stromal cells may provide the microenvironment for self-renewal and differentiation of hematopoieticstem/progenitor cells through complex cell-cell interaction. … To elucidate the regulatory mechanisms ofhematopoiesis by stromal cells, we established many stromal cell lines from various hematopoietic organs. … hematopoietic microenvironment and succeeded to establish the stroma-dependenthematopoietic cell lines. …
- NAID 130000165283
- Integrin-Associated Protein (IAP, Also Termed CD47) Is Involved in Stroma-Supported Erythropoiesis.
- Furusawa Tadashi,Yanai Nobuaki,Hara Takahiko,Miyajima Atsushi,Obinata Masuo
- The Journal of
- … Erythropoiesis is regulated by the hematopoietic microenvironment of the spleen, fetal liver, and bone marrow in mice. … We previously showed that established stromal cells from these organs selectively support erythropoiesis in vitro. …
- NAID 130003533333
- Hematopoietic Organs in animals and man, the organs in which the formed elements of the blood and lymph are produced. In adult mammals and man, the principal hematopoietic organ is the bone marrow, where the red blood cells ...
- Publication » [Role of the stroma of the hematopoietic organs in the development of hematologic diseases. Intramedullary regulation of granulomonocytopoiesis].. Article [Role of the stroma of the hematopoietic organs in the B V ...