出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/11/30 17:07:11」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 若年アスリートにおける筋骨格損傷：手術が不要な損傷に対する治療の原則の概要 musculoskeletal injury in the young athlete overview of treatment principles for nonoperative injuries
- 2. 下肢ランニング障害の概要 overview of running injuries of the lower extremity
- 3. 高齢者における身体活動および運動 physical activity and exercise in older adults
- 4. 若年アスリートにおける肘関節損傷 elbow injuries in the young athlete
- 5. 若年アスリートにおける筋骨格損傷：手術が不要な損傷に対するリハビリテーションの
概要 musculoskeletal injury in the young athlete overview of rehabilitation for nonoperative injuries
- Muscle fatigue based evaluation of bicycle design.
- Balasubramanian V, Jagannath M, Adalarasu K.Author information Rehabilitation Bioengineering Group, Department of Engineering Design, IIT Madras, Chennai 600036, India. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractBicycling posture leads to considerable discomfort and a variety of chronic injuries. This necessitates a proper bicycle design to avoid injuries and thereby enhance rider comfort. The objective of this study was to investigate the muscle activity during cycling on three different bicycle designs, i.e., rigid frame (RF), suspension (SU) and sports (SP) using surface electromyography (sEMG). Twelve male volunteers participated in this study. sEMG signals were acquired bilaterally from extensor carpi radialis (ECR), trapezius medial (TM), latissimus dorsi medial (LDM) and erector spinae (ES), during 30 min of cycling on each bicycle and after cycling. Time domain (RMS) and frequency domain (MPF) parameters were extracted from acquired sEMG signals. From the sEMG study, it was found that the fatigue in right LDM and ES were significantly (p < 0.05) higher in SP bicycle. This was corroborated by a psychophysical assessment based on RBG pain scale. The study also showed that there was a significantly lesser fatigue with the SU bicycle than the RF and SP bicycles.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2014 Mar;45(2):339-45. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2013.04.013. Epub 2013 May 3.
- Bicycling posture leads to considerable discomfort and a variety of chronic injuries. This necessitates a proper bicycle design to avoid injuries and thereby enhance rider comfort. The objective of this study was to investigate the muscle activity during cycling on three different bicycle designs, i
- PMID 23647886
- Exercise interventions, gait, and balance in older subjects with distal symmetric polyneuropathy: a three-group randomized clinical trial.
- Quigley PA, Bulat T, Schulz B, Friedman Y, Hart-Hughes S, Richardson JK, Barnett S.Author information From the VISN 8 Patient Safety Center of Inquiry, James A. Haley Veterans Hospital, Tampa, Florida (PAQ, TB, YF, SH-H); Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC (BS); Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Michigan Health Systems, Ann Arbor (JKR); and Health Services Research & Development, Center of Innovation and Disability Rehabilitation Research, James A. Haley Veterans Hospital, Tampa, Florida (SB).AbstractOBJECTIVE: Older patients with a distal symmetric polyneuropathy are at markedly increase risk for falls and fall-related injuries. Despite this, few studies have investigated the effect of exercise regimens on gait and balance in this high-risk group.
- American journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation / Association of Academic Physiatrists.Am J Phys Med Rehabil.2014 Jan;93(1):1-16. doi: 10.1097/PHM.0000000000000052.
- OBJECTIVE: Older patients with a distal symmetric polyneuropathy are at markedly increase risk for falls and fall-related injuries. Despite this, few studies have investigated the effect of exercise regimens on gait and balance in this high-risk group.DESIGN: One hundred older patients with distal s
- PMID 24355993
- The role of sports physiotherapy at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- Grant ME, Steffen K, Glasgow P, Phillips N, Booth L, Galligan M.Author information International Olympic Committee, , Lausanne, Switzerland.AbstractBACKGROUND: There is a lack of information on the utilisation of physiotherapy services at the Olympic Games.
- British journal of sports medicine.Br J Sports Med.2014 Jan;48(1):63-70. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2013-093169.
- BACKGROUND: There is a lack of information on the utilisation of physiotherapy services at the Olympic Games.AIM: To better understand the athlete and non-athlete requirements of the physiotherapy services at the Olympic Village Polyclinic during the London 2012 Olympic Games.METHODS: From 16 July t
- PMID 24334506
- 伊藤 詩織,中島 宣行,佐々木 万丈
- 日本女子体育大学紀要 45, 165-172, 2015-03
- NAID 40020414097
- スポーツ障害の診断と治療 (ミニ特集 子どものスポーツ障害)
- 佐藤 公一
- 小児科臨床 68(2), 187-195, 2015-02
- NAID 40020328185
- 某体育系大学におけるスポーツ傷害の疫学的調査 : 学内診療所の受診記録から
- 魚田 尚吾,森北 育宏,粟谷 健礼 [他]
- 日本臨床スポーツ医学会誌 23(2), 287-294, 2015
- NAID 40020470593
- Exercising is good for you, but sometimes you can injure yourself when you play sports or exercise. Accidents, poor training practices, or improper gear can cause them. Some people get hurt because they are not in shape. Not ...
- Sports injuries If you are not sure what your injury is, why not try our sports injury symptom checker. Or please select from the options below: