出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/03/11 14:27:44」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 急性外傷性脊髄損傷 acute traumatic spinal cord injury
- 2. 脊髄に影響を与える疾患 disorders affecting the spinal cord
- 3. 脊髄損傷の慢性合併症 chronic complications of spinal cord injury
- 4. 脊髄障害の解剖学および局在性 anatomy and localization of spinal cord disorders
- 5. 小児における、放射線検査で異常がない脊髄損傷（SCIWORA） spinal cord injury without radiographic abnormality sciwora in children
- Infralimbic cortex Rho-kinase inhibition causes antidepressant-like activity in rats.
- Inan SY1, Soner BC2, Sahin AS2.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2015 Mar 3;57:36-43. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2014.10.008. Epub 2014 Oct 25.
- Depression is one of the most common psychiatric disorders in the world; however, its mechanisms remain unclear. Recently, a new signal-transduction pathway, namely Rho/Rho-kinase signalling, has been suggested to be involved in diverse cellular events in the central nervous system; such as epilepsy
- PMID 25445474
- Effects of hypothermia combined with neural stem cell transplantation on recovery of neurological function in rats with spinal cord injury.
- Wang D1, Zhang J1.
- Molecular medicine reports.Mol Med Rep.2015 Mar;11(3):1759-67. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2014.2905. Epub 2014 Nov 10.
- The microenvironment of the injured spinal cord is hypothesized to be involved in driving the differentiation and survival of engrafted neural stem cells (NSCs). Hypothermia is known to improve the microenvironment of the injured spinal cord in a number of ways. To investigate the effect of NSC tran
- PMID 25385306
- A preliminary study on the role of the complement regulatory protein, cluster of differentiation 55, in mice with diabetic neuropathic pain.
- Nie F1, Su D1, Shi Y1, Chen J1, Wang H1, Qin W1, Chen Y1, Wang S1, Li L2.
- Molecular medicine reports.Mol Med Rep.2015 Mar;11(3):2076-82. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2014.2896. Epub 2014 Nov 7.
- The aim of this study was to investigate the role of the complement regulatory protein cluster of differentiation 55 (CD55) in the pathogenesis of diabetic neuropathic pain (DNP). Healthy adult male C57BL/6J mice were intraperitoneally injected with streptozotocin (STZ) in order to induce DNP. Peri
- PMID 25377281
- Angiotensin II produces nociceptive behavior through spinal AT1 receptor-mediated p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase activation in mice
- Nemoto Wataru,Nakagawasai Osamu,Yaoita Fukie,Kanno Syu-Ichi,Yomogida Shin,Ishikawa Masaaki,Tadano Takeshi,Tana-No Koichi
- Molecular Pain 9(1), 38, 2013-07-31
- … Neuronal Ang II is locally synthesized not only in the brain, but also in the spinal cord. … Though the spinal cord is an important area for the modulation of nociception, the role of spinal Ang II in nociceptive transmission remains unclear. …
- NAID 120005328804
- Involvement of TRPM2 in Peripheral Nerve Injury-Induced Infiltration of Peripheral Immune Cells into the Spinal Cord in Mouse Neuropathic Pain Model.
- Isami Kouichi,Haraguchi Kayo,So Kanako,Asakura Kayoko,Shirakawa Hisashi,Mori Yasuo,Nakagawa Takayuki,Kaneko Shuji
- PloS one 8(7), 2013-07-30
- … We recently reported that TRPM2 expressed in macrophages and spinal microglia contributes to the pathogenesis of inflammatory and neuropathic pain aggravating peripheral and central pronociceptive inflammatory responses in mice. …
- NAID 120005312062
- Month of birth in multiple sclerosis with and without longitudinally extensive spinal cord lesions: A study of a Japanese national survey.
- Araki Yasukiyo,Kinoshita Masako,Motoyama Rie,Matsushita Takuya,Nakagawa Masanori,Kira Jun-Ichi,Tanaka Masami
- Journal of the neurological sciences 330(1-2), 67-70, 2013-07-15
- … This study aimed to investigate whether individuals with MS had significantly different frequencies of birth in a particular month of the year, and whether month-of-birth patterns were influenced by the longitudinally extensive spinal cord lesions (LESCL) status relative to the general population in the same Japanese birth cohort. …
- NAID 120005289850
- SPINALCORD Official Site 最新ニュースやスケジュールなど！
- Spinal Cord is the official journal of the International Spinal Cord Society. It provides complete coverage of all aspects of spinal injury and disease.
|拡張検索||「spinal cord injury」|
- spinal cord (M)
- medulla spinalis
- 成人の脊髄は大後頭孔からL1-L2の椎骨まで達する (M.279)
- spinal cord contusion、spinal cord transection、spinal cord trauma、spinal injury、traumatic myelopathy
- spin out
- electric cord
- n. (pl. cordia