全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 鉄のバランス調節 regulation of iron balance
- 2. 小児における慢性下痢の原因の概要 overview of the causes of chronic diarrhea in children
- 3. 遺伝性運動失調の概要 overview of the hereditary ataxias
- 4. 新生児における非抱合型高ビリルビン血症の発症機序および病因 pathogenesis and etiology of unconjugated hyperbilirubinemia in the newborn
- 5. パーキンソン病の診断 diagnosis of parkinson disease
- Possible gene-gender interaction between the SLCO1B1 polymorphism and statin treatment efficacy.
- [No authors listed]AbstractOBJECTIVES: A significant inter-individual variability in statin treatment efficacy is likely to have a strong genetic background. A candidate gene with the potential to influence statin treatment efficacy is SLCO1B1. This gene codes for the solute carrier organic anion transporter, which has been shown to regulate the hepatic uptake of statins and some other drugs.
- Neuro endocrinology letters.Neuro Endocrinol Lett.2012 Nov 26;33(Suppl2):22-25. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES: A significant inter-individual variability in statin treatment efficacy is likely to have a strong genetic background. A candidate gene with the potential to influence statin treatment efficacy is SLCO1B1. This gene codes for the solute carrier organic anion transporter, which has been s
- PMID 23183505
- Gestational Age-Dependent Changes in Gene Expression of Metabolic Enzymes and Transporters in Pregnant Mice.
- Shuster DL, Bammler TK, Beyer RP, Macdonald JW, Tsai JM, Farin FM, Hebert MF, Thummel KE, Mao Q.Source1 Department of Pharmaceutics, University of Washington;
- Drug metabolism and disposition: the biological fate of chemicals.Drug Metab Dispos.2012 Nov 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- Pregnancy-induced changes in drug pharmacokinetics can be explained by changes in expression of drug-metabolizing enzymes and transporters and/or normal physiology. In this study, we determined gestational age-dependent expression profiles for all metabolic enzyme and transporter genes in the matern
- PMID 23175668
- Different Involvement of DNA Methylation and Histone Deacetylation in the Expression of Solute-Carrier Transporters in 4 Colon Cancer Cell Lines
- Ikehata Mika,Ueda Kumiko,Iwakawa Seigo
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 35(3), 301-307, 2012-03
- NAID 40019161684
- Muscle contraction increases carnitine uptake via translocation of OCTN2
- Furuichi Yasuro,Sugiura Tomoko,Kato Yukio,Takakura Hisashi,Hanai Yoshiteru,Hashimoto Takeshi,Masuda Kazumi
- Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 418(4), 774-749, 2012-02-24
- … OCTN2 (SLC22A5), a sodium-dependent solute carrier, is assumed to transport carnitine into skeletal muscle cells. … The present study showed that muscle contraction facilitated carnitine uptake in skeletal muscles, possibly via the contraction-induced translocation of its specific transporter OCTN2 to the plasma membrane. …
- NAID 120003959479
- The solute carrier (SLC) group of membrane transport proteins include over 300 members organized into 52 families. Most members of the SLC group are located in the cell membrane. The SLC gene nomenclature system was originally ...
- The SLC (Solute Carrier) series includes the “classical” transporter families (ion- coupled transporters, exchangers, ... It contains 52 SLC gene families with almost 400 different human transporter genes, thus representing a major portion of the ...
- bearer, toter
- immune carrier
- car transporter