全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における浮腫の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of edema in adults
- 2. 成人における浮腫に対する治療の一般原則 general principles of the treatment of edema in adults
- 3. 成人における浮腫の病態生理および病因 pathophysiology and etiology of edema in adults
- 4. 特発性浮腫 idiopathic edema
- 5. 小児における浮腫の病態生理および病因 pathophysiology and etiology of edema in children
- Immobilization potential of Cr(VI) in sodium hydroxide activated slag pastes.
- Zhang M1, Yang C2, Zhao M2, Yang K2, Shen R2, Zheng Y2.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2017 Jan 5;321:281-289. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2016.09.019. Epub 2016 Sep 8.
- This study investigated the immobilization potential of alkali-activated slag (AAS) pastes for Cr(VI) by examining compressive strength, toxicity characteristic leaching procedure (TCLP) and generalized acid neutralization capacity tests. Alkaline digestion, total acid digestion, XRD, FTIR and SEM-E
- PMID 27637094
- Regulation and function of renal medullary cyclooxygenase-2 during high salt loading.
- Yang T1, Liu M2.
- Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition).Front Biosci (Landmark Ed).2017 Jan 1;22:128-136.
- Prostaglandins (PGs) are important autocrine/paracrine regulators that contribute to sodium balance and blood pressure control. Along the nephron, the highest amount of PGE2 is found in the distal nephron, an important site for fine-tuning of urinary sodium and water excretion. Cylooxygenase-2 (COX-
- PMID 27814606
- Safety Strategy of JSFR Eliminating Severe Recriticality Events and Establishing In-Vessel Retention in the Core Disruptive Accident
- SATO Ikken,TOBITA Yoshiharu,KONISHI Kensuke,KAMIYAMA Kenji,TOYOOKA Jun-ichi,NAKAI Ryodai,KUBO Shigenobu,KOTAKE Shoji,KOYAMA Kazuya,VASSILIEV Yuri,VURIM Alexander,ZUEV Vladimir,KOLODESHNIKOV Alexander
- Journal of nuclear science and technology 48(4), 556-566, 2011-04-01
- … In the Japan Sodium Cooled Fast Reactor (JSFR) design, elimination of severe power burst events in the Core Disruptive Accident (CDA) is intended as an effective measure to ensure retention of the core materials within the reactor vessel. … Phenomenological consideration of general characteristics and preliminary evaluations for the long-term material relocation and cooling phases gave the perspective that in-vessel retention would be attained with appropriate design measures. …
- NAID 10028153121
- Safety Design Requirements for Safety Systems and Components of JSFR
- KUBO Shigenobu,SHIMAKAWA Yoshio,YAMANO Hidemasa,KOTAKE Shoji
- Journal of nuclear science and technology 48(4), 547-555, 2011-04-01
- … General features of the safety design requirements are 1) Achievement of higher reliability, 2) Achievement of higher inspectability and maintainability, 3) Introduction of passive safety features, 4) Reduction of operator action needs, 5) Design consideration against Beyond Design Basis Events, 6) In-Vessel Retention of degraded core materials, 7) Prevention and mitigation against sodium chemical reactions, and 8) Design against external events. …
- NAID 10028153106
- Sodium is an important electrolyte in the body that controls water balance in the body, such as the blood volume and fluid in extracellular spaces. The levels of sodium are controlled by the intake of sodium (salt) and by ...
- Excess salt in your diet can lead to water retention-related weight gain. Photo Credit Jupiterimages/Comstock/Getty Images Your body requires sodium to perform basic functions like transmitting messages among your nerves and keeping your heart beating. Sodium is the most prevalent electrolyte -- a ...
- Na, atomic number 11