全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 頭蓋底の脊索腫および軟骨肉腫 chordoma and chondrosarcoma of the skull base
- 2. 頭頸部肉腫 head and neck sarcomas
- 3. 脳腫瘍の分類 classification of brain tumors
- 4. 頭部および頚部の傍神経節腫 paragangliomas of the head and neck
- 5. 頭蓋咽頭腫 craniopharyngioma
- Patterns of dural involvement in sinonasal tumors: prospective correlation of magnetic resonance imaging and histopathologic findings.
- McIntyre JB, Perez C, Penta M, Tong L, Truelson J, Batra PS.SourceDepartment of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX; Comprehensive Skull Base Program, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX.
- International forum of allergy & rhinology.Int Forum Allergy Rhinol.2012 Feb 15. doi: 10.1002/alr.21022. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The presence of dural invasion serves as an important negative predictive factor for survival in sinonasal and skull-base neoplasms. The objective of this study was to prospectively correlate preoperative magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) findings with intraoperative surgical findings and
- PMID 22337501
- Comparison of Quality of Life After Transnasal Endoscopic vs Open Skull Base Tumor Resection.
- Abergel A, Cavel O, Margalit N, Fliss DM, Gil Z.SourceHead and Neck Surgery Unit, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Tel-Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, 6 Weizman St, Tel Aviv, Israel 64239. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Archives of otolaryngology--head & neck surgery.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.2012 Feb;138(2):142-7.
- OBJECTIVE: To evaluate the impact of the open and endoscopic skull base surgery performed by the same team on patients' quality of life.DESIGN: Retrospective survey.SETTING: University-affiliated medical center.PATIENTS: The study included 78 patients who underwent surgery for removal of skull base
- PMID 22351859
- Intradiploic Ciliated Epithelial Inclusion Cyst of the Skull:—Case Report—
- NAKAMOTO Hidetoshi,KAWAMOTO Takemasa,SUZUKI Sakiko,HIROSHIMA Kenzo,NAKANO Masayuki,KAWAMATA Takakazu
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica 53(4), 270-272, 2013
- … A 56-year-old woman presented with a cystic skull lesion in the right temporal bone detected after resection of breast cancer. … She underwent resection of the skull tumor for pathological diagnosis and treatment. … Intradiploic inclusion cysts of the skull presenting as a calvarial defect include epidermoid cysts and dermoid cysts, which are clinically difficult to differentiate. …
- NAID 130003364226
- Atypical Osteomyelitis of the Skull Base and Craniovertebral Junction Caused by Actinomyces Infection : Case Report
- NOMURA Masashi,SHIN Masahiro,OHTA Miki,NUKUI Yoko,OHKUSU Kiyofumi,SAITO Nobuhito
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica = 神経外科 51(1), 64-66, 2011-01-15
- … A 44-year-old man presented with a very rare case of skull base osteomyelitis manifesting as persistent diplopia. … Skull base osteomyelitis resembles neoplasm or inflammatory disease of this region in neurological and radiographic findings. …
- NAID 10028104680
- 3 Feb 2012 ... Primary Malignant Skull Tumors. Depending on the primary proliferating cell, both malignant and benign skull tumors can be any of the following:Salivary gland tumors, as well as other malignancies of the head and neck, ...
- 3 Feb 2012 ... Benign Skull Tumors. Tumors of the skull are uncommon lesions that are not reported systematically in the medical literature.
- skull neoplasm
- skull neoplasm