出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/11/28 16:03:40」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 鎌状赤血球形質 sickle cell trait
- 2. 鎌状赤血球症の肺合併症の概要 overview of the pulmonary complications of sickle cell disease
- 3. 鎌状赤血球障害の診断 diagnosis of sickle cell disorders
- 4. 鎌状赤血球症を有する女性における妊娠 pregnancy in women with sickle cell disease
- 5. 異型鎌状赤血球症候群 variant sickle cell syndromes
- Are sickle cell anaemia and sickle cell trait predictive factors for periodontal disease? A cohort study.
- de Carvalho HL1, Thomaz EB2, Alves CM1, Souza SF1.
- Journal of periodontal research.J Periodontal Res.2016 Oct;51(5):622-9. doi: 10.1111/jre.12342. Epub 2015 Dec 16.
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVE: Periodontal diseases are associated with bacterial challenge and the host immune response, and are also modulated by genetic factors. There is evidence that sickle cell anaemia (SCA) does not represent a risk factor for periodontal diseases. However, it is still unclear whe
- PMID 26670655
- Stage-dependent fate of Plasmodium falciparum-infected red blood cells in the spleen and sickle-cell trait-related protection against malaria.
- Diakité SA1,2,3, Ndour PA1,3, Brousse V4, Gay F1, Roussel C1, Biligui S1, Dussiot M3,5, Prendki V1, Lopera-Mesa TM6, Traoré K2, Konaté D2, Doumbia S2, Cros J7, Dokmak S7, Fairhurst RM6, Diakité M2, Buffet PA8,9.
- Malaria journal.Malar J.2016 Sep 21;15(1):482.
- BACKGROUND: Sickle-cell trait (HbAS) reduces falciparum malaria risk and suppresses parasitaemia. Although several candidate mechanisms have been proposed, their epidemiological, clinical and experimental correlates have not been adequately explained. To explore the basis for generally lower parasit
- PMID 27655345
- African Ancestry-Specific Alleles and Kidney Disease Risk in Hispanics/Latinos.
- Kramer HJ1, Stilp AM2, Laurie CC2, Reiner AP3, Lash J4, Daviglus ML5, Rosas SE6, Ricardo AC4, Tayo BO7, Flessner MF8, Kerr KF2, Peralta C9, Durazo-Arvizu R7, Conomos M2, Thornton T2, Rotter J10, Taylor KD10, Cai J11, Eckfeldt J12, Chen H2, Papanicolau G13, Franceschini N14.
- Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN.J Am Soc Nephrol.2016 Sep 20. pii: ASN.2016030357. [Epub ahead of print]
- African ancestry alleles may contribute to CKD among Hispanics/Latinos, but whether associations differ by Hispanic/Latino background remains unknown. We examined the association of CKD measures with African ancestry-specific APOL1 alleles that were directly genotyped and sickle cell trait (hemoglob
- PMID 27650483
- 鎌状赤血球形成傾向 : レビューとトレーニングに関する推奨事項
- Fidler Erin
- Strength & conditioning journal : 日本ストレングス&コンディショニング協会機関誌 22(2), 62-66, 2015-03
- NAID 40020377449
- Sickle Cell Trait as a Cause of Splenic Infarction While Climbing Mt. Fuji
- Funakoshi Hiraku,Takada Toshihiko,Miyahara Masahito,Tsukamoto Tomoko,Noda Kazutaka,Ohira Yoshiyuki,Ikusaka Masatomi
- Internal Medicine 49(16), 1827-1829, 2010
- … Although his peripheral blood smear was normal, a hemoglobin S level of 40% established the diagnosis of sickle cell trait (SCT). … This trait is common worldwide, but is not well recognized by doctors in Japan because no Japanese patients with SCT have been reported. …
- NAID 130000299652
- The Altered Autonomic Nervous System Activity in Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Yokusoglu Mehmet,Nevruz Oral,Baysan Oben,Uzun Mehmet,Demirkol Sait,Avcu Ferit,Koz Cem,Çetin Turker,Hasimi Adnan,Ural Ali Ugur,Isik Ersoy
- The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine 212(4), 397-402, 2007
- … Autonomic function is impaired in anemic patients with various etiologies such as vitamin B12 deficiency, sickle cell trait, and thalassemia major. … Blood hemorheological factors such as decreased viscosity and/or altered red cell deformability may be responsible for this decreased parasympathetic activity. …
- NAID 130004459605
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disorders Division of Blood Disorders What Is Sickle Cell Trait? Sickle cell trait (SCT) is not a disease, but having it means that a person has inherited the sickle cell gene from one ...
- This test is done to tell if a person has abnormal hemoglobin that causes sickle cell disease and sickle cell trait. Hemoglobin is a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen. In sickle cell disease, a person has two ...
- sickle cell trait
- sickle cell trait
- electric cell
- jail cell, prison cell
- reaping hook, reap hook
- sickle cells