- specific agents
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/01/06 22:14:05」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 麻酔後ケア病棟における合併症発生の概要 overview of complications occurring in the post anesthesia care unit
- 2. 悪性腫瘍関連胃不全麻痺：病態生理およびマネージメント malignancy associated gastroparesis pathophysiology and management
- 3. パーキンソン病の薬理学的治療 pharmacologic treatment of parkinson disease
- 4. 緩和ケア：評価および吐気、嘔吐の管理 palliative care assessment and management of nausea and vomiting
- 5. 小児における片頭痛の病態生理、臨床的特徴、および診断 pathophysiology clinical features and diagnosis of migraine in children
- Effects of the 5-HT(6) receptor agonist ST 1936 on depression- and anhedonia-like experimental models.
- Scheggi S, Marchese G, Borsini F, Bordi F, De Montis MG.SourceDepartment of Neuroscience, University of Siena, Via Moro 4, 53100 Siena, Italy.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2011 Oct 10;224(1):35-43. Epub 2011 May 27.
- Serotonin 5-HT(6) receptor agonists and antagonists have been proposed as possible useful compounds in the treatment of psychiatric disorders such as depression. This study was aimed at characterizing ST 1936, a new 5-HT(6) receptor agonist, as a possible antidepressant/anti-anhedonic drug by studyi
- PMID 21645553
- Desmosterol replaces cholesterol for ligand binding function of the serotonin(1A) receptor in solubilized hippocampal membranes: Support for nonannular binding sites for cholesterol?
- Singh P, Jafurulla M, Paila YD, Chattopadhyay A.AbstractThe serotonin(1A) receptor is an important member of the G-protein coupled receptor family, and is involved in the generation and modulation of a variety of cognitive and behavioral functions. Solubilization of the hippocampal serotonin(1A) receptor by CHAPS is accompanied by loss of cholesterol that results in a reduction in specific agonist binding activity. Replenishment of cholesterol to solubilized membranes restores membrane cholesterol content and significantly recovers specific agonist binding. In order to test the stringency of cholesterol requirement, we solubilized native hippocampal membranes followed by replenishment with desmosterol. Desmosterol is the immediate biosynthetic precursor of cholesterol in the Bloch pathway differing only in a double bond at the 24th position. Our results show that replenishment with desmosterol restores ligand binding of serotonin(1A) receptors. This is consistent with earlier results showing that desmosterol can replace cholesterol in a large number of cases. However, these results appear to be contradictory to our earlier findings, performed by sterol manipulation utilizing methyl-β-cyclodextrin, in which we observed that replacing cholesterol with desmosterol is unable to restore specific ligand binding of the hippocampal serotonin(1A) receptor. We discuss the possible molecular mechanism, in terms of nonannular lipid binding sites around the receptor, giving rise to these differences.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2011 Oct;1808(10):2428-34. Epub 2011 Jul 5.
- The serotonin(1A) receptor is an important member of the G-protein coupled receptor family, and is involved in the generation and modulation of a variety of cognitive and behavioral functions. Solubilization of the hippocampal serotonin(1A) receptor by CHAPS is accompanied by loss of cholesterol tha
- PMID 21763272
- Decreased Motility of the Lower Esophageal Sphincter in a Rat Model of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease May Be Mediated by Reductions of Serotonin and Acetylcholine Signaling
- Saegusa Yayoi,Takeda Hiroshi,Muto Shuichi,Oridate Nobuhiko,Nakagawa Koji,Sadakane Chiharu,Nahata Miwa,Harada Yumi,Iizuka Mizuki,Hattori Tomohisa,Asaka Masahiro
- Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin 34(5), 704-711, 2011
- … The in vivo motility proximal to LES (% motility index) in conscious rats was decreased by atropine treatment and increased by cisapride (5-HT4 receptor agonist) treatment. … Acetylcholine- and serotonin (5-HT)-induced LES contraction and sodium nitroprusside-induced relaxation in LES strips of GERD rats markedly decreased compared to sham-operated rats. …
- NAID 130000657784
- NIIMI Kimie,TAKAHASHI Eiki,ITAKURA Chitoshi
- Experimental Animals 59(4), 441-447, 2010
- … The hallucinogenic chemical 1-[2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodophenyl]-2-aminopropane (DOI), a serotonin receptor 2A (5-HT2AR) agonist, evokes extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 (ERK1/2) signaling and head-twitch behavior. … We previously reported that the senescence accelerated-prone mouse 6 (SAMP6) exhibited altered emotional behavior and increased levels of a serotonin-biosynthesizing enzyme compared to the senescence accelerated-resistant mouse 1 (SAMR1); …
- NAID 130000298604
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. A serotonin receptor agonist is a compound that activates serotonin receptors, mimicking the effect of the neurotransmitter serotonin. There are various serotonin receptors ...
|リンク元||「セロトニン受容体刺激薬」「5-HT agonist」「serotonin agonist」「serotonergic agonist」「5-HT2 agonist」|
|関連記事||「agonist」「receptor」「receptor agonist」「serotonin receptor」「serotonin」|
- serotonin receptor agonist、serotonergic agonist、serotonin agonist、5-HT agonist
- 5-HT1 agonist、5-HT2 agonist、5-HT3 agonist、serotonergic agent、serotonergic agonist、serotonin agonist、serotonin receptor agonist
- 5-HT agonist、5-HT1 agonist、5-HT2 agonist、5-HT3 agonist、serotonergic agent、serotonergic agonist、serotonin receptor agonist
- 5-HT agonist、5-HT1 agonist、5-HT2 agonist、5-HT3 agonist、serotonergic agent、serotonin agonist、serotonin receptor agonist
- 5-HT agonist、5-HT1 agonist、5-HT3 agonist、serotonergic agonist、serotonin agonist、serotonin receptor agonist
- 5-HT receptor、5-HT1A receptor、5-HT1A serotonin receptor、5-HT1B receptor、5-HT2A receptor、5-HT2C receptor、5-HT3 receptor