- Calibration of the KRISS reference ionization chamber for certification of (222)Rn gaseous sources.
- Lee JM, Lee KB, Lee SH, Oh PJ, Park TS, Kim BC, Lee MS.SourceKorea Research Institute of Standards and Science, Daejeon 305-340, Republic of Korea. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applied radiation and isotopes : including data, instrumentation and methods for use in agriculture, industry and medicine.Appl Radiat Isot.2013 Nov;81:230-2. doi: 10.1016/j.apradiso.2013.03.086. Epub 2013 Apr 3.
- A primary measurement system for gaseous (222)Rn based on the defined solid angle counting method has recently been constructed at KRISS and the reference ionization chamber used to measure the activities of gamma-emitting single radionuclides was adopted as a secondary standard for gaseous (222)Rn.
- PMID 23611814
- Preparation of 57Co point sources for the performance evaluation of nuclear imaging instruments.
- Saxena SK, Kumar M, Kumar Y, Udhayakumar J, Pandey U, Dash A.SourceRadiopharmaceuticals Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Trombay, Mumbai-400 085, Maharashtra, India.
- Applied radiation and isotopes : including data, instrumentation and methods for use in agriculture, industry and medicine.Appl Radiat Isot.2013 Sep;79:12-7. doi: 10.1016/j.apradiso.2013.04.022. Epub 2013 Apr 30.
- This paper describes the utility of electrodeposition method to prepare (57)Co point sources. A description of the electrolytic cell, the process of (57)Co electrodeposition, encapsulation and quality control of the sealed (57)Co sources is presented. Sources containing ~3.7-4.81 MBq (0.10-0.13 mCi)
- PMID 23722070
- Flexible inverted polymer solar cells on polyethylene terephthalate substrate containing zinc oxide electron-collection-layer prepared by novel sol-gel method and low-temperature treatments
- Kuwabara Takayuki,Nakashima Tomoaki,Yamaguchi Takahiro,Takahashi Kohshin
- Organic Electronics: physics, materials, applications 13(7), 1136-1140, 2012-07
- … Reproducible cell performances were obtained despite the ZnO cells being fabricated in air and at low temperature, using a novel ZnO precursor solution containing zinc(II) acetylacetonate as a metal source and acetylacetone as a Zn 2+ complexing agent. … In addition, the performance of the non-sealed ZnO cells was almost constant in ambient atmosphere under continuous light irradiation for 100 h. …
- NAID 120004140855
- What is a Sealed Radioactive Source? A sealed radioactive source is a container of encapsulated radioactive material, which usually has the appearance of a small, harmless piece of metal. The capsule or material of a sealed source ...
- Home > Nuclear Materials > Medical, Industrial, & Academic Uses of Nuclear Materials > Sealed Sources and Devices Sealed Sources and Devices Key Topics Sealed Source and Device Toolkit NRC and the Agreement States ...
- sealed source
- seal off
- sourness, tartness