出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/02/25 20:02:12」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 拡張能障害の細胞学的機序 cellular mechanisms of diastolic dysfunction
- 2. デュシェンヌ型およびベッカー型筋ジストロフィーの臨床的特徴および診断 clinical features and diagnosis of duchenne and becker muscular dystrophy
- 3. 心筋における興奮収縮連関 excitation contraction coupling in myocardium
- 4. 高血圧における左室肥大の定義および病因 definition and pathogenesis of left ventricular hypertrophy in hypertension
- 5. 特発性拘束性心筋症 idiopathic restrictive cardiomyopathy
- β1D chain increases α7β1 integrin and laminin and protects against sarcolemmal damage in mdx mice.
- Liu J, Milner DJ, Boppart MD, Ross RS, Kaufman SJ.SourcePresent address: Department of Cell and Tissue Biology, University of California at San Francisco, School of Dentistry, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Human molecular genetics.Hum Mol Genet.2012 Apr 1;21(7):1592-603. Epub 2011 Dec 16.
- The dystrophin-glycoprotein complex connects myofibers with extracellular matrix laminin. In Duchenne muscular dystrophy, this linkage system is absent and the integrity of muscle fibers is compromised. One potential therapy for addressing muscular dystrophy is to augment the amount of α7β1 integr
- PMID 22180459
- In Vivo imaging of molecular interactions at damaged sarcolemma.
- Roostalu U, Strähle U.SourceInstitute of Toxicology and Genetics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology and University of Heidelberg, Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1, 76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany.
- Developmental cell.Dev Cell.2012 Mar 13;22(3):515-29.
- Muscle cells have a remarkable capability to repair plasma membrane lesions. Mutations in dysferlin (dysf) are known to elicit a progressive myopathy in humans, probably due to impaired sarcolemmal repair. We show here that loss of Dysf and annexin A6 (Anxa6) function lead to myopathy in zebrafish.
- PMID 22421042
- Satellite cell heterogeneity and hierarchy in skeletal muscle
- Ono Yusuke
- The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 3(2), 229-234, 2014
- … Satellite cells are skeletal muscle tissue stem cells located between the basal lamina and sarcolemma of myofibres and play crucial roles in adult muscle repair and regeneration as well as postnatal muscle growth. …
- NAID 130004626101
- Becker Muscular Dystrophy-Like Myopathy Regarded as So-Called "Fatty Muscular Dystrophy" in a Pig: A Case Report and Its Diagnostic Method
- HORIUCHI Noriyuki,AIHARA Naoyuki,MIZUTANI Hiroshi,KOUSAKA Shinichi,NAGAFUCHI Tsuneyuki,OCHIAI Mariko,OCHIAI Kazuhiko,KOBAYASHI Yoshiyasu,FURUOKA Hidefumi,ASAI Tetsuo,OISHI Koji
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 76(2), 243-248, 2014
- … We describe a case of human Becker muscular dystrophy (BMD)-like myopathy that was characterized by the declined stainability of dystrophin at sarcolemma in a pig and the immunostaining for dystrophin on the formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue. … The immunostaining for dystrophin was conducted and confirmed to be applicable on FFPE porcine muscular tissues and revealed diminished stainability of dystrophin at the sarcolemma in the present case. …
- NAID 130003382368
- Subcellular Localization of Dystrophin Isoforms in Cardiomyocytes and Phenotypic Analysis of Dystrophin-deficient Mice Reveal Cardiac Myopathy is Predominantly Caused by a Deficiency in Full-length Dystrophin
- MASUBUCHI Nami,SHIDOH Yuichi,KONDO Shunzo [他],Takatoh Jun,Hanaoka Kazunori
- Experimental Animals 62(3), 211-217, 2013
- … By immunohistochemical staining and density-gradient centrifugation, we found that Dp427 was located in the cardiac sarcolemma and also at the T-tubules, whereas Dp71 was specifically located at the T-tubules. …
- NAID 130003362959
- The sarcolemma is the cell membrane of a skeletal, cardiac, or smooth muscle cell. It consists of a true cell membrane, called the plasma membrane, and an outer coat made up of a thin layer of polysaccharide material that contains numerous ...
- The sarcolemma is the cell membrane of a muscle cell. It is different from other cell membranes in that it has two layers, which...