全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 筋萎縮性側索硬化症の病態修飾療法 disease modifying treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- 2. 筋萎縮性側索硬化症の症状に基づくマネージメント symptom based management of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- 3. ハンチントン病：管理 huntington disease management
- 4. パーキンソン病に対する神経保護療法 neuroprotective therapy for parkinson disease
- 5. 小児および思春期における強迫性障害の治療 treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder in children and adolescents
- Lithium in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (LiCALS): a phase 3 multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- UKMND-LiCALS Study Group.AbstractBACKGROUND: Lithium has neuroprotective effects in cell and animal models of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and a small pilot study in patients with ALS showed a significant effect of lithium on survival. We aimed to assess whether lithium improves survival in patients with ALS.
- Lancet neurology.Lancet Neurol.2013 Apr;12(4):339-45. doi: 10.1016/S1474-4422(13)70037-1. Epub 2013 Feb 27.
- BACKGROUND: Lithium has neuroprotective effects in cell and animal models of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and a small pilot study in patients with ALS showed a significant effect of lithium on survival. We aimed to assess whether lithium improves survival in patients with ALS.METHODS: The li
- PMID 23453347
- Riluzole: what it does to spinal and brainstem neurons and how it does it.
- Cifra A, Mazzone GL, Nistri A.Source1Neuroscience Department, International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA), Trieste, Italy.
- The Neuroscientist : a review journal bringing neurobiology, neurology and psychiatry.Neuroscientist.2013 Apr;19(2):137-44. doi: 10.1177/1073858412444932. Epub 2012 May 16.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's disease) is a devastating neurodegenerative disorder for which the only licensed treatment is riluzole. Although riluzole clinical efficacy is rather limited, its use has important implications for identifying those parameters that might improve its clinic
- PMID 22596264
- Riluzole and Prognostic Factors in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Long-term and Short-term Survival: A Population-Based Study of 1149 Cases in Taiwan
- Lee Charles Tzu-Chi,Chiu Yi-Wen,Wang Kai-Chen,Hwang Chi-Shin,Lin Kuan-Hsiang,Lee I-Ta,Tsai Ching-Piao
- Journal of Epidemiology, 2013
- … Medical interventions, including noninvasive positive pressure ventilation (NIPPV), tracheotomy, gastrostomy, and riluzole, were included in time-dependent survival analysis.<BR>Results: Of the 1149 ALS patients, 438 (38.12%) died during follow-up. … Factors significantly associated with increased mortality were male sex, advanced age, rural residence, lower economic status, no tracheotomy, and no riluzole treatment. …
- NAID 130001913531
- Riluzole-induced Lung Injury in Two Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Kakuta Takuya,Hirata Hirokuni,Soda Sayo,Shiobara Taichi,Watanabe Mineaki,Tatewaki Masamitsu,Fukushima Fumiya,Chibana Kazuyuki,Sugiyama Kumiya,Arima Masafumi,Koichi Honma,Fukuda Takeshi,Fukushima Yasutsugu
- Internal Medicine 51(14), 1903-1907, 2012
- … Riluzole has recently been proven as the first effective drug for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). … We report two rare cases of lung injury caused by riluzole therapy in patients with ALS. … A drug lymphocyte stimulation test (DLST) of peripheral blood or bronchoalveolar lavage cells was positive for riluzole. … To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report of riluzole-induced lung injury with positive DLST results. …
- NAID 130002062227
- Riluzole: learn about side effects, dosage, special precautions, and more on MedlinePlus ... Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor will order certain lab tests to check your response to riluzole.
- Before using riluzole: Some medical conditions may interact with riluzole. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you: if you are pregnant, planning to become ...