出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/09/10 12:28:25」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- The association between Mullerian anomalies and short-term pregnancy outcome.
- Hiersch L1,2, Yeoshoua E1,2, Miremberg H1,2, Krissi H1,2, Aviram A1,2, Yogev Y1,2, Ashwal E1,2.
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med.2016 Aug;29(16):2573-8. doi: 10.3109/14767058.2015.1098613. Epub 2015 Oct 20.
- OBJECTIVE: To determine the association between Mullerian anomalies (MuAs) and short-term perinatal outcome.STUDY DESIGN: A retrospective cohort study, comparing pregnancy outcome in women with and without MuAs matched by age, number of fetuses and parity in a 1:2 ratio.RESULTS: Among 243 women with
- PMID 26395238
- Endometrial Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells, Their Fibroblast Progeny in Endometriosis, and More.
- Gargett CE, Gurung S.
- Biology of reproduction.Biol Reprod.2016 May 4. pii: biolreprod.116.141325. [Epub ahead of print]
- The human endometrium is a highly regenerative tissue, undergoing monthly cycles of growth, differentiation and shedding during a woman's reproductive life. Resident mesenchymal stem/stromal cells (MSC) have recently been identified and characterized in human endometrium by numerous investigators (r
- PMID 27146030
- Retained placenta: will medical treatment ever be possible?
- Akol AD1, Weeks AD1.
- Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica.Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand.2016 May;95(5):501-4. doi: 10.1111/aogs.12848. Epub 2016 Feb 4.
- The standard treatment for retained placenta is manual removal whatever its subtype (adherens, trapped or partial accreta). Although medical treatment should reduce the risk of anesthetic and surgical complications, they have not been found to be effective. This may be due to the contrasting uteroto
- PMID 26765548
- The Official Journal of the International Federation of Placenta Associations incorporating the following: • Australia and New Zealand Placenta Research ... Track accepted paper Once your article has been accepted you will receive an ...
- Retained placenta is said to have occurred when the placenta remains in the uterus for more than 1 hour. Learn more about Retained placenta ... Aetiology There are three main types of retained placenta following vaginal ...
- 1. D．産科疾患の診断・治療・管理 10．異常分娩の管理と処置 - 日産婦誌61巻3号
- hold, keep back, hold back