出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/12/05 01:18:13」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 画像検査の放射線関連リスク radiation related risks of imaging studies
- 2. 小児における放射線被曝の臨床的特徴 clinical features of radiation exposure in children
- 3. 成人における放射線障害の生物学および臨床的特徴 biology and clinical features of radiation injury in adults
- 4. 原子力災害後の小児における放射線被曝のマネージメント management of radiation exposure in children following a nuclear disaster
- 5. 心血管イメージングの放射線量および悪性腫瘍リスク radiation dose and risk of malignancy from cardiovascular imaging
- On the efficiency of water soluble antioxidants.
- Elia P, Azoulay A, Zeiri Y.SourceBiomedical Engineering, Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva 84105, Israel.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2012 Mar;19(2):314-24. Epub 2011 Jan 15.
- The wide use of high intensity ultrasound (HIU) in modern medicine raises the question of bio-safety. It has been shown that the effect of HIU in biological media may have similarity to the effects of ionizing radiation. Exposure of biological media to HIU field may lead to cavitation phenomenon fol
- PMID 21798788
- Bacterial stress response to environmental radiation relating to the Fukushima radiation discharge event, Japan: Will environmental bacteria alter their antibiotic susceptibility profile?
- Nakanishi S, Moore JE, Matsuda M, Goldsmith CE, Coulter WA, Rao JR.SourceNorthern Ireland Public Health Laboratory, Department of Bacteriology, Belfast City Hospital, Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7AD, Northern Ireland, UK; Laboratory for Molecular Biology, School of Environmental Health Sciences, Azabu University, 1-17-71 Fuchinobe, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 229, Japan.
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety.Ecotoxicol Environ Saf.2012 Feb;76(2):169-74. Epub 2011 Nov 5.
- Antibiotic resistance in clinical pathogens in humans may be traced back to resistance mechanisms in environmental bacteria and any factors, which are likely to alter (upregulate) resistance in environmental organisms, is of potential and eventual consequence to human pathogens. Furthermore, subleth
- PMID 22056799
- An overview of internal dose estimation using whole-body counters in fukushima prefecture
- Miyazaki Makoto,Ohtsuru Akira,Ishikawa Tetsuo
- Fukushima Journal of Medical Science 60(1), 95-100, 2014-08-08
- … Fukushima Radiation Symposium 2013A large amount of radioactive cesium was released by the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant accident following the Great East Japan Earthquake. … Due to the increasing concerns about internal exposure, more than 50 whole-body counters (WBCs) have been installed at various locations in Fukushima Prefecture. … These study findings suggested that the internal exposure for most of the residents was controlled at a very low level. …
- NAID 120005473468
- 低線量放射線の発がんリスク : ｢3.11｣以後の知見と｢100ミリ安全論｣
- 平野 治和
- 日本の科学者 49(8), 454-459, 2014-08
- NAID 40020153595
- A novel removable shield attached to C-arm units against scattered X-rays from a patient's side
- Mori Hiroshige,Koshida Kichiro,Ishigamori Osamu,Matsubara Kosuke
- European Radiology 24(8), 1794-1799, 2014-08
- … Conclusions The removable shield can reduce radiation exposure to the ERCP staff and may contribute to reducing the exposure to the eye lenses of operators. …
- NAID 120005463345
- radiation exposure, a measure of the ionization produced in air by x-rays or gamma rays. It is the sum of the electric charges on all ions of one sign that are produced when all electrons liberated by the radiation in a volume of air are ...
- Radiation is energy that travels in the form of waves or high-speed particles. It occurs naturally in sunlight. Man-made radiation is used in X-rays, nuclear weapons, nuclear power plants and cancer treatment. If you are ...
- radiation exposure
- radiation exposure