出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/26 19:31:40」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 分娩第3期のマネージメントのための子宮収縮薬 uterotonic drugs for management of the third stage of labor
- 2. 成人女性における原発性月経困難症：臨床的特徴および診断 primary dysmenorrhea in adult women clinical features and diagnosis
- 3. 妊娠中絶：妊娠第二期 termination of pregnancy second trimester
- 4. 肥満細胞活性化障害 mast cell activation disorders
- 5. 陣痛誘発前に未成熟な頸管を熟化させる手技 techniques for ripening the unfavorable cervix prior to induction
- Pregnancy recognition signaling mechanisms in ruminants and pigs.
- Bazer FW.AbstractMaternal recognition of pregnancy refers to the requirement for the conceptus (embryo and its associated extra-embryonic membranes) to produce a hormone that acts on the uterus and/or corpus luteum (CL) to ensure maintenance of a functional CL for production of progesterone; the hormone required for pregnancy in most mammals. The pregnancy recognition signal in primates is chorionic gonadotrophin which acts directly on the CL via luteinizing hormone receptors to ensure maintenance of functional CL during pregnancy. In ruminants, interferon tau (IFNT) is the pregnancy recognition signal. IFNT is secreted during the peri-implantation period of pregnancy and acts on uterine epithelia to silence expression of estrogen receptor alpha and oxytocin receptor which abrogates the oxytocin-dependent release of luteolytic pulses of prostaglandin F2-alpha (PGF) by uterine epithelia; therefore, the CL continues to produce progesterone required for pregnancy. Pig conceptuses secrete interferon delta and interferon gamma during the peri-implantation period of pregnancy, but there is no evidence that they are involved in pregnancy recognition signaling. Rather, pig conceptuses secrete abundant amounts of estrogens between Days 11 to 15 of pregnancy required for maternal recognition of pregnancy. Estrogen, likely in concert with prolactin, prevents secretion of PGF into the uterine venous drainage (endocrine secretion), but maintains secretion of PGF into the uterine lumen (exocrine secretion) where it is metabolized to a form that is not luteolytic. Since PGF is sequestered within the uterine lumen and unavailable to induce luteolysis, functional CL are maintained for production of progesterone. In addition to effects of chorionic gonadotrophin, IFNT and estrogens to signal pregnancy recognition, these hormones act on uterine epithelia to enhance expression of genes critical for growth and development of the conceptus.
- Journal of animal science and biotechnology.J Anim Sci Biotechnol.2013 Jun 26;4(1):23. [Epub ahead of print]
- Maternal recognition of pregnancy refers to the requirement for the conceptus (embryo and its associated extra-embryonic membranes) to produce a hormone that acts on the uterus and/or corpus luteum (CL) to ensure maintenance of a functional CL for production of progesterone; the hormone required for
- PMID 23800120
- Sex-specific differences in hyperoxic lung injury in mice: Implications for acute and chronic lung disease in humans.
- Lingappan K, Jiang W, Wang L, Couroucli XI, Barrios R, Moorthy B.SourceDepartment of Pediatrics, Section of Neonatology, Texas Children's Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, 1102 Bates Avenue, MC: FC530.01, Houston, TX 77030, USA. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Toxicology and applied pharmacology.Toxicol Appl Pharmacol.2013 Jun 21. pii: S0041-008X(13)00280-9. doi: 10.1016/j.taap.2013.06.007. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sex-specific differences in pulmonary morbidity in humans are well documented. Hyperoxia contributes to lung injury in experimental animals and humans. The mechanisms responsible for sex differences in the susceptibility towards hyperoxic lung injury remain largely unknown. In this investigation, we
- PMID 23792423
- Endocrine delivery of interferon tau protects the corpus luteum from prostaglandin f2 alpha-induced luteolysis in ewes.
- Antoniazzi AQ, Webb BT, Romero JJ, Ashley RL, Smirnova NP, Henkes LE, Bott RC, Oliveira JF, Niswender GD, Bazer FW, Hansen TR.SourceAnimal Reproduction and Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Biology of reproduction.Biol Reprod.2013 Jun 13;88(6):144. doi: 10.1095/biolreprod.112.105684. Print 2013.
- Paracrine release of ovine interferon tau (oIFNT) from the conceptus alters release of endometrial prostaglandin F2 alpha (PGF) and prevents luteolysis. Endocrine release of oIFNT into the uterine vein occurs by Day 15 of pregnancy and may impart resistance of the corpus luteum (CL) to PGF. It was h
- PMID 23616594
- Two-step inhibitory effect of kanzo on oxytocin-induced and prostaglandin F₂[α]-induced uterine myometrial contractions
- Sumi Genichiro,Yasuda Katsuhiko,Kanamori Chiharu [他]
- Journal of natural medicines 68(3), 550-560, 2014
- NAID 40020091186
- Exacerbation of Intracranial Aneurysm and Aortic Dissection in Hypertensive Rat Treated With the Prostaglandin F–Receptor Antagonist AS604872
- Fukuda Miyuki,Aoki Tomohiro,Manabe Toshiaki,Maekawa Akiko,Shirakawa Takayuki,Kataoka Hiroharu,Takagi Yasushi,Miyamoto Susumu,Narumiya Shuh
- Journal of Pharmacological Sciences, 2014
- … Given the involvement of prostaglandin F2α and its receptor, FP, in extracellular matrix remodeling in a mouse model of pulmonary fibrosis, here we induced hypertension and IA in rats by salt loading and hemi-lateral ligation of renal and carotid arteries and examined effects of a selective FP antagonist, AS604872, on these vascular events. …
- NAID 130004700281
- Effects of Different Five-day Progesterone-based Fixed-time AI Protocols on Follicular/Luteal Dynamics and Fertility in Dairy Cows
- GARCIA-ISPIERTO Irina,LÓPEZ-GATIUS Fernando
- Journal of Reproduction and Development, 2014
- … The protocols consisted of a progesterone intravaginal device fitted for five days, along with the administration of different combinations of gonadotropin releasing hormone, equine chorionic gonadotropin and a single or double dose (24 h apart) of prostaglandin F2α. …
- NAID 130004687236
|拡張検索||「prostaglandin F2α」「prostaglandin F2 alpha」「prostaglandin F2alpha」|
- prostaglandin F2 alpha, prostaglandin F2alpha, prostaglandin F2α, PGF2 alpha, PGF2alpha, PGF2α
- ジノプロスト dinoprost
- プロスタグランジンF2 prostaglandin F2。プロスタグランジン