- specific agents
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. βサラセミアの治療 treatment of beta thalassemia
- 2. 避妊のための酢酸メドロキシプロゲステロンデポ剤 depot medroxyprogesterone acetate for contraception
- 3. 鎌状赤血球症に対するヒドロキシ尿素治療または疾患修飾療法 hydroxyurea and other disease modifying therapies in sickle cell disease
- 4. 緩和ケア：疲労、脱力および無力症の概要 palliative care overview of fatigue weakness and asthenia
- 5. 関節内および軟部組織注射：注射剤の種類および投与頻度 intraarticular and soft tissue injections what agents to inject and how frequently
- Synthesis, structure-activity relationships, and anticonvulsant activities of 2-amino-4H-pyrido[3,2-e][1,3]thiazin-4-one derivatives as orally active AMPA receptor antagonists.
- Inami H1, Shishikura J2, Yasunaga T2, Ohno K2, Yamashita H2, Kato K2, Sakamoto S2.
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry.Bioorg Med Chem.2015 Apr 15;23(8):1788-99. doi: 10.1016/j.bmc.2015.02.033. Epub 2015 Feb 25.
- As part of a program aimed at discovering orally active 2-amino-3-(3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolyl)propionic acid (AMPA) receptor antagonists, we screened our compound library and identified 2-[allyl(4-methylphenyl)amino]-4H-pyrido[3,2-e][1,3]thiazin-4-one (7) as a lead compound that inhibited kaina
- PMID 25792143
- Diels-Alders adducts of C60 and esters of 3-(1-indenyl)-propionic acid: alternatives for PCBM in polymer:fullerene solar cells.
- Sieval AB1, Treat ND, Rozema D, Hummelen JC, Stingelin N.
- Chemical communications (Cambridge, England).Chem Commun (Camb).2015 Apr 14. [Epub ahead of print]
- A series of new, easily synthesized C60-fullerene derivatives is introduced that allow for optimization of the interactions between rr-P3HT and the fullerene by systematic variation of the size of the ester group. Two compounds gave overall cell efficiencies of 4.8%, clearly outperforming PCBM w
- PMID 25871457
- Single NSAID hypersensitivity is associated with atopic status.
- Asero R1.
- European annals of allergy and clinical immunology.Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol.2015 Mar;47(2):48-53.
- BACKGROUND: The relationship between hypersensitivity to NSAID and atopic status is still incompletely defined. Previous studies found a high prevalence of atopic diseases in multiple NSAID reactors. The present study aimed to investigate whether this is the case also in Italian adults hypersensitiv
- PMID 25781194
- Synthesis and Biological Activity of N-Acyl O-Indolylalkyl Ethanolamines
- Jiang Shaoliang,Gao Jianrong,Han Liang
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 75(4), 768-770, 2011-04-23
- … The results indicate that the title compounds inhibited rape hypocotyl elongation, especially the indole-3-propionic acid derivatives, whose bioactivity was better than that of indole-3-acetic acid. …
- NAID 10028271886
- Phosphorylated cellulose propionate derivatives as thermoplastic flame resistant/retardant materials: influence of regioselective phosphorylation on their thermal degradation behaviour
- Aoki Dan,Nishio Yoshiyuki
- Cellulose 17(5), 963-976, 2010-10
- … Cellulose ester derivatives having phosphoryl side-chains were synthesized by phosphorylation of two types of cellulose propionate (CP); … Chemical composition of the respective derivatives was characterized by elemental analysis and a combined use of saponification and HPLC quantification of the released propionic acid. …
- NAID 120002561293
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome: a case report
- Shetty Shishir R.,Chatra Laxmikanth,Shenai Prashanth,Rao Prasanna K.
- Journal of Oral Science 52(2), 343-346, 2010
- … Most reported cases of analgesic-induced Stevens-Johnson syndrome were due to oxicams or propionic acid derivatives. …
- NAID 130000301277
- Propionic acid derivatives information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. ... Propionic acid derivatives: Related Topics These medical condition or symptom topics ...
- M01AE Propionic acid derivatives All plain ibuprofen preparations are classified in this group, even if they are only intended for use as pain relief. Combinations of ibuprofen and paracetamol are classified in N02BE51. Ketoprofen lysine ...