出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/01 03:45:37」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. クラゲ刺傷 jellyfish stings
- 2. 海洋のサンゴ、ウニ、魚類またはアカエイによる毒の注入 marine envenomations from corals sea urchins fish or stingrays
- Serotonin-immunoreactive neural system and contractile system in the hydroid Cladonema (Cnidaria, Hydrozoa).
- Mayorova TD, Kosevich IA.SourceBiological Faculty, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Leninskie Gory 1/12, Moscow, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invertebrate neuroscience : IN.Invert Neurosci.2013 Mar 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- Serotonin is a widespread neurotransmitter which is present in almost all animal phyla including lower metazoans such as Cnidaria. Serotonin detected in the polyps of several cnidarian species participates in the functioning of a neural system. It was suggested that serotonin coordinates polyp behav
- PMID 23515698
- Stem cell dynamics in Cnidaria: are there unifying principles?
- Gold DA, Jacobs DK.SourceDepartment of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of California, Los Angeles, 2154 Terasaki Life Science Building, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA.
- Development genes and evolution.Dev Genes Evol.2013 Mar;223(1-2):53-66. doi: 10.1007/s00427-012-0429-1. Epub 2012 Nov 21.
- The study of stem cells in cnidarians has a history spanning hundreds of years, but it has primarily focused on the hydrozoan genus Hydra. While Hydra has a number of self-renewing cell types that act much like stem cells--in particular the interstitial cell line--finding cellular homologues outside
- PMID 23179637
- 塩見 一雄,長井 克之,山中 英明,菊池 武昭
- 日本水産学会誌 55(1), 131-134, 1989
- … Anti-inflammatory agents were surveyed for their inhibitory effect on the cutaneous capillary leakage induced by venoms from the following six marine animals: the stonefish Synanceja verrucosa, the crown-of-thorns starfish Acanthaster planci, the Portuguese man-of-war Physalia physalis, the sea anemone Actinodendron plumosum and two species of fire corals Millepora platyphylla and M. …
- NAID 130001544560
- Fast Facts Type: Invertebrate Diet: Carnivore Size: Float, 12 in (30 cm) long, 5 in (12.7 cm) wide; tentacles, up to 165 ft (50 m) long Did you know? The tiny Nomeus gronovii fish is immune to the sting of the Portuguese man-of-war. It ...
- The Portuguese man-of-war is infamous for its painful sting, but one photographer finds the beauty inside this animal's dangerous embrace. ... The tentacles of the man-of-war capture and immobilize prey like young fish ...
- state of war
- hospital ward