- ape、hominid、Hominidae、homo、Homo sapiens、human、male、male sex、men、Pongidae
- take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place; "Mr. Smith manned the reception desk in the morning"
- game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games; "he taught me to set up the men on the chess board"; "he sacrificed a piece to get a strategic advantage" (同)piece
- an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman); "there were two women and six men on the bus" (同)adult_male
- a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman; "she takes good care of her man"
- a male subordinate; "the chief stationed two men outside the building"; "he awaited word from his man in Havana"
- an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent); "the army will make a man of you"
- the generic use of the word to refer to any human being; "it was every man for himself"
- provide with workers; "We cannot man all the desks"; "Students were manning the booths"
- for or pertaining to or composed of men or boys; "the male lead"; "the male population"
- an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
- a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies (同)male person
- characteristic of a man; "a deep male voice"; "manly sports" (同)manful, manlike, manly, virile
- being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation; "a male infant"; "a male holly tree"
- relating to a person; "the experiment was conducted on 6 monkeys and 2 human subjects"
- characteristic of humanity; "human nature"
- having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings; "human beings"; "the human body"; "human kindness"; "human frailty"
- any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all
- imitate uncritically and in every aspect; "Her little brother apes her behavior"
- any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage (同)man, human_being, human
- usually considered as comprising orangutans; gorillas; chimpanzees; and sometimes gibbons (同)family Pongidae
- the doctrine emphasizing a persons capacity for self-realization through reason; rejects religion and the supernatural (同)secular humanism
- the cultural movement of the Renaissance; based on classical studies
- consisting of diamonds or resembling diamonds
- one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea (同)Isle of Man
- informal terms for a mother (同)mama, mamma, mom, momma, mommy, mammy, mum, mummy
- 〈C〉(成人の)『男』,男子;(男の)おとな / 〈U〉《冠詞をつけないで》(動物と区別して)『人類』,『人』,人間(mankind) / 〈C〉《性別に関係なく用いて》人;《否定文で》だれも / 《複数形で》従業員,雇い人;兵士,下士官 / 〈C〉夫,亭主(husband);《話》(内縁の夫,愛人など同棲している)男 / 〈C〉男らしい男,一人前の男 / 《the~,one's~》うってつけの人,意にかなう人,適任者 / 〈U〉《男性に親しく呼び掛けて》君,おい / 《俗》《驚き・喜び・軽べつなどを表す間投詞として》おや,まあ,これは / 〈C〉(将棋・チェッカーなどの)こま / 〈C〉《the~》《米俗》権力者;警官 / 〈要さい・砲・船など〉‘に'人を配置する;〈地位・勤務など〉‘に'人をつける
- 『男性の』,男の;(動物が)雄の,(植物が)雄性の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(機械・器具などが)雄の差し込み口のある / 『男性』;(動物の)雄,雄性植物
- (動物・神に対して)『人間の』,人の / 『人間らいし』,人間的な,人情味のある / 〈C〉《複数形》(動物に怠して)人間(human being) / 〈U〉《the human》人類
- サル(monkey);(特に,チンパンジー・ゴリラなどの)尾なしザル,類人猿 / 人まねをする人 / …のまねをする,'を'まねる(mimic)
- 人間主義,人道主義 / 《時に『H』‐》(ルネサンス期の)人文主義;人文学;(ギリシア・ローマに関する)古典文学研究
- マン島(『the Isle of~』;アイルランド海にある,イングランド北西の英国の島)
- (ローマ教で)死者の霊 / 《単数扱い》(特定の死者の)霊;《複数扱い》祖先の霊
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Factors associated with initiation of medical advanced cardiac life support after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
- Orban JC1, Giolito D2, Tosi J3, Le Duff F4, Boissier N5, Mamino C6, Molinatti E7, Ung TS8, Kabsy Y9, Fraimout N10, Contenti J11, Levraut J12.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):12. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0115-y. Epub 2016 Feb 11.
- BACKGROUND: Termination of resuscitation rule permits to stop futile resuscitative efforts by paramedics. In a different setting, the decision to withhold resuscitation by emergency physician could be based on different factors. We aimed to identify the factors associated with the initiation of a me
- PMID 26868502
- Differences in the trajectory of bone mineral density change measured at the total hip and femoral neck between men and women following hip fracture.
- Rathbun AM1, Shardell M2, Orwig D3, Hebel JR3, Hicks GE4, Beck T5, Hochberg MC3, Magaziner J3.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2016 Dec;11(1):9. doi: 10.1007/s11657-016-0263-6. Epub 2016 Feb 4.
- Research has not examined changes in bone mineral density (BMD) between men and women following hip fracture. The aim was to evaluate sex differences in BMD following hip fracture. Men experienced significant declines in BMD, while not statistically greater than women, underscoring the necessity for
- PMID 26847627
- Bilateral non-traumatic hip fractures in a heavy smoker COPD patient on inhaled steroids.
- Sanel S1, Sezgin G2, Sarıman N3, Ugutmen E1, Solakoglu C1.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2016 Dec;11(1):8. doi: 10.1007/s11657-016-0259-2. Epub 2016 Jan 18.
- INTRODUCTION: Bilateral proximal femoral fractures without trauma are very rare conditions. They have been reported in connection with osteoporosis, renal osteodystrophy, parathyroid disease, tumors, epileptic seizures, electroconvulsive therapy, and postirradiation.METHOD: We present a case of a 75
- PMID 26781126
- Forearm fractures in Central Norway, 1999-2012: incidence, time trends, and seasonal variation.
- Hoff M1,2, Torvik IA3, Schei B4,5.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2016 Dec;11(1):7. doi: 10.1007/s11657-016-0257-4. Epub 2016 Jan 18.
- The incidence of forearm fractures for men and women ≥40 years in Central Norway was high during the period 1999-2012. A decline in fractures was observed only among women over 50 years. A seasonal variation with highest incidence in the winter months was found among women.PURPOSE: The aim of th
- PMID 26781125
- 京都光華女子大学京都光華女子大学短期大学部研究紀要 = Research bulletin of Kyoto Koka Women's University and College (55), 101-108, 2107-12-01
- NAID 120006405446
- Acute epidural hematoma due to spinal venous angioma: A case report
- ape、hominid、Hominidae、homo、Homo sapiens、human being、human race、human-type、man、Pongidae
- ape、hominid、Hominidae、Homo sapiens、homogeneous、homogeneously、human、man、Pongidae、uniform、uniformly
- female、glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta、male sex、males、man、men
- man、men、male sex、male
- ape、hominid、Hominidae、homo、Homo sapiens、human、man
- Edman degradation