出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/05/09 15:15:00」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Extraribosomal l13a is a specific innate immune factor for antiviral defense.
- Mazumder B1, Poddar D2, Basu A2, Kour R2, Verbovetskaya V2, Barik S1.
- Journal of virology.J Virol.2014 Aug 15;88(16):9100-10. doi: 10.1128/JVI.01129-14. Epub 2014 Jun 4.
- We report a novel extraribosomal innate immune function of mammalian ribosomal protein L13a, whereby it acts as an antiviral agent. We found that L13a is released from the 60S ribosomal subunit in response to infection by respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), an RNA virus of the Pneumovirus genus and a
- PMID 24899178
- Ultrastructural characterization of in vivo-produced ovine morulae and blastocysts.
- Bettencourt EM1, Bettencourt CM2, E Silva JN3, Ferreira P4, Oliveira E5, Romão R6, Rocha A4, Sousa M5.
- Zygote (Cambridge, England).Zygote.2014 Jul 30:1-11. [Epub ahead of print]
- Summary The ultrastructure of in vivo-produced ovine embryos, at the morula, early blastocyst and late blastocyst stages, was evaluated using transmission electron microscopy. Embryonic cells were characterized by the presence of intact intercellular junctions, numerous mitochondria, smooth endoplas
- PMID 25076424
- Reduced pachytene piRNAs and translation underlie spermiogenic arrest in Maelstrom mutant mice.
- Castañeda J1, Genzor P1, van der Heijden GW2, Sarkeshik A3, Yates JR 3rd3, Ingolia NT4, Bortvin A4.
- The EMBO journal.EMBO J.2014 Jul 25. pii: e201386855. [Epub ahead of print]
- Pachytene piRNAs are a class of Piwi-interacting small RNAs abundant in spermatids of the adult mouse testis. They are processed from piRNA primary transcripts by a poorly understood mechanism and, unlike fetal transposon-derived piRNAs, lack complementary targets in the spermatid transcriptome. We
- PMID 25063675
- Human let-7a miRNA blocks protein production on actively translating polyribosomes
- NOTTROTT S
- Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 13, 1108-1114, 2006
- NAID 80018768836
- Light and electron microscopic observation of intracytoplasmic inclusion bodies in the locus coeruleus of the hamster
- Katoh Yoshimitsu Y,Yamazaki Eriko,Taniguti Kanako,Yamada Keiki,Isomura Genzoh
- Archives of Histology and Cytology 69(2), 129-134, 2006
- … However, free and polyribosomes were occasionally noted in close proximity to inclusion bodies. …
- NAID 130004462670
- An siRNA ribonucleoprotein is found associated with polyribosomes in Trypanosoma brucei
- DJIKENG A
- Rna 9, 802-808, 2003
- NAID 30022824770
- Definition of polyribosomes in the Medical Dictionary. polyribosomes explanation. Information about polyribosomes in Free online English dictionary. What is polyribosomes? Meaning of polyribosomes medical term. What does ...
- References for "Polyribosomes" im Internet, an Universitäten und in der Literatur... cyclopaedia.net ... Continuing the theme of clarifying some concepts in the English shipping estimator language a word can be translated shipping ...