- Scanning and transmission electron microscopy and X-ray analysisof leaf salt glands of Limoniastrum guyonianum Boiss. under NaCl salinity.
- Zouhaier B1, Abdallah A2, Najla T2, Wahbi D2, Wided C3, Aouatef BA4, Chedly A2, Abderazzak S2.
- Micron (Oxford, England : 1993).Micron.2015 Nov;78:1-9. doi: 10.1016/j.micron.2015.06.001. Epub 2015 Jun 10.
- Leaf salt glands of Limoniastrum guyonianum were examined by scanning and transmission electron microscopes and energy dispersive X-ray analysis (EDAX) system, after growing for three months on sandy soil with or without 300mM NaCl. Results showed that salt glands were irregularly scattered on both
- PMID 26102605
- Targeting of ribosomal protein S6 to dendritic spines by in vivo high frequency stimulation to induce long-term potentiation in the dentate gyrus.
- Nihonmatsu I1, Ohkawa N2, Saitoh Y2, Inokuchi K3.
- Biology open.Biol Open.2015 Oct 2. pii: bio.013243. doi: 10.1242/bio.013243. [Epub ahead of print]
- Late phase long-term potentiation (L-LTP) in the hippocampus is believed to be the cellular basis of long-term memory. Protein synthesis is required for persistent forms of synaptic plasticity, including L-LTP. Neural activity is thought to enhance local protein synthesis in dendrites, and one of th
- PMID 26432888
- Identification of miR-215 mediated targets/pathways via translational immunoprecipitation expression analysis (TrIP-chip).
- Fesler A1, Xu X2, Zheng X3, Li X3, Jiang J3, Russo JJ4, Ju J1.
- Oncotarget.Oncotarget.2015 Sep 15;6(27):24463-73.
- Steady state mRNA expression profiling can identify the majority of miRNA targets. However, some translationally repressed miRNA targets are missed and thus not considered for functional validation. Therefore, analysis of mRNA translation can enhance miRNA target identification for functional studie
- PMID 26287603
- Inhibitory effects of Melia azedarach L. extracts on the growth of Trichomonas vaginalis : Ultrastructural changes of Trichomonas vaginalis treated by Melia azedarach L
- Lee Yun Sik,Chung In Bai,Choi Won Hyung,Cho Yoo Jung,Chu Jong Phil,Min Byung-Il,Shin Eun-Hee
- 17(1), 16-24, 2007-06
- … The number of polyribosome decreased, whereas the number of single ribosomes in the cytoplasm increased. …
- NAID 120005589177
- Light regulation of Fed-1 mRNA requires an element in the 5' untranslated region and correlates with differential polyribosome association
- Light-regulated changes in abundance and polyribosome association of ferredoxin mRNA are dependent on photosynthesis
- polyribosome pol·y·ri·bo·some (pŏl'ē-rī'bə-sōm') n. A cluster of ribosomes connected by a strand of mRNA and functioning as a unit in protein synthesis. Also called polysome. The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary ...
- polyribosome Polyribosomes Polyribosomes Polyribosomes polyrod antenna polyrrhea polyrrhoea polys polys polys polysaccharid polysaccharid polysaccharid polysaccharide polysaccharide polysaccharide Polysaccharide in a ...
- ポリリボソーム polyribosome