出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/05/20 00:16:20」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 羊水過多 polyhydramnios
- 2. 羊水量の評価 assessment of amniotic fluid volume
- 3. 妊娠前糖尿病：産科的問題およびマネージメント pregestational diabetes mellitus obstetrical issues and management
- 4. 羊水量調節の生理学 physiology of amniotic fluid volume regulation
- 5. 双胎間輸血症候群：病因および診断 twin twin transfusion syndrome pathogenesis and diagnosis
- Future considerations based on the information from Barrter's and Gitelman's syndromes.
- Alfandary H1, Landau D.
- Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension.Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens.2017 Jan;26(1):9-13.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: Bartter and Gitelman syndromes are typical normotensive salt losing hypokalaemic tubulopathies. Their pathogenesis was gradually deciphered in the past 5 decades, first by typical salt balance studies and histopathology, followed by genetic characterization and discovery of the af
- PMID 27798456
- Antenatal assessment of liver position, rather than lung-to-head ratio (LHR) or observed/expected LHR, is predictive of outcome in fetuses with isolated left-sided congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- Straňák Z1,2, Krofta L1,2, Haak LA1,2, Vojtěch J2, Hašlík L2, Rygl M3, Pýcha K3, Feyereisl J1,2.
- The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians.J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med.2017 Jan;30(1):74-78. Epub 2016 Mar 24.
- OBJECTIVES: Respiratory morbidity in congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) is associated with high mortality and adverse outcome. Accurate prenatal diagnosis is essential for prognosis and potential treatment in utero. The aim was to evaluate the prenatal ultrasound findings in assessing the respira
- PMID 27011107
- Polyhydramnios in isolated oral cleft pregnancies: incidence and outcome in a retrospective study.
- Depla AL1, Breugem CC2, van der Horst CM3, de Heus R1, van den Boogaard MH4, Maas SM5, Pajkrt E6, Bekker MN1.
- Prenatal diagnosis.Prenat Diagn.2016 Dec 11. doi: 10.1002/pd.4983. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES: Polyhydramnios is suggested to be associated with oral clefts (OC) due to swallowing problems. This study assessed incidence and outcome of idiopathic polyhydramnios in isolated OC pregnancies.METHODS: This was a retrospective cohort study of prenatally diagnosed OC. The incidence of idi
- PMID 27943390
- A case of chorioangioma with polyhydramnios
- Yoshida Atsushi,Murakami Yuko,Masuzaki Masako,Miura Kiyonori,Masuzaki Hideaki
- Acta medica Nagasakiensia 58(1), 29-31, 2013-04-00
- … We report a patient with a relatively large chorioangioma (10 cm in diameter) accompanied by polyhydramnios. …
- NAID 110009577020
- 与田 仁志
- 東邦医学会雑誌 60(1), 24-31, 2013-01-00
- … The donor presents with oligohydramnios and fetal growth restriction, and the recipient pre-sents with polyhydramnios, increased weight, cardiac hypertrophy, and hydrops. …
- NAID 120005306375
- SLC26A3 Gene Analysis in Patients with Bartter and Gitelman Syndromes and the Clinical Characteristics of Patients with Unidentified Mutations
- Ishimori Shingo,Kaito Hiroshi,Matsunoshita Natsuki,Otsubo Hiromi,Hashimoto Fusako,Ninchoji Takeshi,Nozu Kandai,Morisada Naoya,Iijima Kazumoto
- The Kobe journal of the medical sciences 59(2), 36-43, 2013-00-00
- … With regard to clinical characteristics, 3 patients had abnormalities that were identified incidentally during medical examinations and other illnesses and 1 patient had polyhydramnios. …
- NAID 110009595389
- Definition Polyhydramnios is too much amniotic fluid surrounding an unborn infant. Considerations Amniotic fluid is a clear, slightly yellowish liquid that surrounds the unborn baby (fetus) during pregnancy. The amniotic fluid constantly ...
- Polyhydramnios information including symptoms, diagnosis, misdiagnosis, treatment, causes, patient stories, videos, forums, prevention, and prognosis. ... Polyhydramnios: Introduction Polyhydramnios: Excess amniotic fluid around ...